New Files |
to "see also".
 AIDS information from 1992
 AIDS information from 1993
[cdc] info from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
[abrj] AIDS Book Review Journal
[atn] AIDS Treatment News
[obits] AIDS Obituaries
[orgs] AIDS organizations
[who] World Health Organization
activists ejected from AIDS complacency hearing, 02/15/00: (3.5K)
AIDS fraud victim testifies before congress, 07/09/00: (3.5K)
bibliography of law review articles: (288K, 6/20/1998)
CDC gets AIDS numbers wrong, 03/27/00: (3.3K)
CDC informed of downsizing from epidemic, 06/30/00: (4.6K)
community health trust disbands medication program, 06/03/00: (4.9K)
declining AIDS stats to be presented, 06/05/00: (2.9K)
gaypoz mailing list: (8.3K, 10/2/1998)
good news about AIDS, 01/29/00: (5.9K)
hiv positive protest against cdc, 07/12/00: (5.2K)
LA vs SF for federal ryan white AIDS funding, 06/15/00: (7.1K)
protest banned at AIDS confab, 06/18/00: (4Kb)
rep bliley says ryan white funding favors san francisco, 06/16/00: (5.1K)
SF AIDS deaths decline again, 04/28/00: (2.1K)
SF AIDS is endemic, 06/30/00: (4.6K)
SF health department releases raw hard hiv data, 07/10/00: (3.5K)
SF rectal gonorrhea leveling off, 04/13/00: (2.1K)
Add a link to this page.
- AIDS Data Animation Project
- AIDS Education Global Information System (AEGIS) - Largest HIV/AIDS database on the web -- 310,000+ AIDS-related files.
- AIDS Health Foundation
- AIDS/HIV Information and Resources in France and elsewhere
- AIDS info from Indonesia (in Indonesian)
- The AIDS Quilt
- AIDS Radiothon
- AIDS Resource Information Center, Inc. -- an AIDS medical information site and service.
- AIDS Resource List
- AIDS Treatment Data Network -- very useful site maintained by the NY Academy of Medicine
- ALPR -- AIDS Legal Referral panel
- ARIS of Santa Clara County, California
- Artcom'International -- promoting the use of film and video as a tool in the fight against AIDS. With a large searchable database of AIDS/HIV films and video
- Ben Gardiner's AIDS BBS
- "Biology of AIDS" -- course syllabus at U Wisconsin Madison; with listings of resources worldwide
- The Body -- the Net's first commercially sponsored AIDS online service
- A British AIDS bibliography -- HIV/AIDS in British Medical Journal and The Lancet
- Calvin Fleming's AIDS Information Center
- Calvin Fleming's List of AIDS Resource Centers
- Canadian HIV/AIDS Legal Network
- Casey House -- non-profit hospice in Toronto, Canada caring for people living with AIDS
- CDC National AIDS Clearinghouse
- ChronicIllnet's AIDS/HIV page
- clinical trials listing service -- AIDS trials included
- "Deja Vu: AIDS in Historical Perspective" -- CBC Radio's "Ideas"
- Detroit Community AIDS Library (DCAL) -- HIV/AIDS Information for Detroit and Southeastern Michigan.
- HIV/AIDS Focus Area -- Statlanders Pharmacy Web site
- The HIV Infoweb Online Treatment Information Library
- HIVNET/GENA -- a globally active network for HIV/AIDS information and discussion
- Hong Kong AIDS/HIV Info
- Infoshare International -- HIV/AIDS prevention support, human rights in Russia
- Jewish AIDS Network Chicago
- LIFE Lobby -- California's LGBT and AIDS/HIV Lobbying Group
- links to ACT UP groups all over the world
- National Foundation For AIDS Relief, Inc.
- Native American HIV/AIDS Homepage
- New Zealand AIDS Foundation (NZAF) -- Information on current NZAF Projects
- Nutrition for Life, HIV and Nutrition Study -- sponsored by Tufts U. School of Medicine
- OrchidMania -- supporting and operating grassroots AIDS programs in Southeast Asia
- OUTline -- online service for queer or HIV/AIDS activists
- Pink Triangle & Purple Jacks Bookstore - online alternate lifestyle & AIDS resources bookstore
- Positive Planet -- the global HIV dating magazine
- Positive Support -- Social Support for the HIV infected heterosexual
- PozForce -- complementary medicine for people with HIV
- Project Inform -- HIV/AIDS information and prevention
- Proud Memories -- PRIDENET's tribute to people living with AIDS. (Includes on-line AIDS Memorial)
- Reality Check Magazine -- AIDS/HIV informational electronic magazine by straight HIV+ individual
- The Red Ribbon Net
- The Safe Sex Pages' HIV/AIDS resources -- more links to elsewhere on the net.
- sci.med.aids -- Usenet's main AIDS newsgroup
- Stop AIDS Project (San Francisco)
- Treatment Newsletters Available at InfoWeb -- includes Project Inform Prospectives, AIDS Information Newsletter among many others.
- U of A Health Information Page -- Information and downloadable computer shareware on HIV and AIDS
- US National Institutes of Health AIDS info
- Utopia: Southeast Asia AIDS/HIV Information
- The Viatical Settlement Page -- all about selling life insurance policies. This site is NOT affiliated with any insurance or viatical settlement company.
- World AIDS Day 1995
- Wyoming HIV/AIDS Resources -- local resources in the Cheyenne, Wyoming area
- XI International Conference on AIDS -- world AIDS conference set for July 7-12, 1996 in Vancouver, Canada
- Yahoo's AIDS/HIV index
to top of page.