El Paso, TX
T or C
THE COALITION FOR GAY
AND LESBIAN RIGHTS
IN NEW MEXICO
| A Call to Action | Goals and Objectives of the Coalition |
| Members of the Coalition | Contacting the Coalition |
| Coalition Calendar | On-Line GLBT Resources | Coalition Media Guide |
The organizational model for the Coalition is a web. The centerpoint is the Coalition; the next layer out is the organizations who directly participate, either financially or other wise, in the work of the Coalition; and the outermost layer is composed of the gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered organizations (over 70 organizations of this type across New Mexico) who do not directly participate in the Coalition, but who support its work. The following are member s of the Coalition:
- Santa Fe Lesbian, Gay & Bi Pride Committee is a nonprofit community organization which produces the annual Pride Celebration in Santa Fe, the Santa Fe Lesbian, Gay and Bi Film Festival, Out, Loud and Proud Radio, Gay Times TV, and National Coming Out Day events.
- Taos Human Rights Alliance is a politically progressive, education, and advocacy organization.
- Human Rights Alliance, based in Santa Fe, focuses on community education and advocacy around gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered issues. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Human Rights Election Fund is a multicultural, statewide progressive, gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered political action committee. Send email to email@example.com
- New Mexico Lesbian and Gay Political Alliance, based in Albuquerque, is a political organization serving the gay, lesbian, bisexual,and transgendered community.
- Lesbians for Change, based in Albuquerque, is an advocacy organization for women.
- Women in Movement in New Mexico, based in Albuquerque, provides education and advocacy, in addition to producing New Mexico's own Wiminfest.
- New Mexico Lesbian and Gay Bar Association provides pro bono services, judicial education on lesbian and gay issues, and legislative advocacy and lobbying.
- Albuquerque Lesbian and Gay Chamber of Commerce is an Albuquerque gay and lesbian chamber of commerce.
- The Locals of Alamogordo is a lesbian and gay political action, educational, social, and support organization.
- Gays, Lesbians, and Everybody Else (GLEE) of Roswell is also a political action, educational, social,and support organization.
- Parents, Families, and Friends of Lesbians and Gays - New Mexico is a chapter of the national political action organization.
- The New Mexico Rainbow is the newspaper for New Mexico's Lesbian and Gay Communities! Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Co-Secretary Angelique Neuman
Co-Secretary Todd McElroy
Treasurer Ed Gilliland
Lobbyist Linda Siegle
Gay New Mexico
The New Mexico Rainbow
Human Rights Campaign
National Gay and Lesbian Task Force
Web Design: Michael Drennan