Subject: Re: Address for High School Material
From: Jym Dyer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 92 23:36:10 -0800

> A couple of days ago [from January 13th], I posted asking for
> information to be included in a High School outreach packet.

=o= I hope this info isn't too late, but I'll post it for anyone
who might benefit from it.

=o= _Tales_of_the_Closet_ is a series of comic books for gay and
bisexual teens.  It's not condescending or preachy.  The story
holds my interest (and I'm a jaded grown-up :-)), does not
insult my intelligence, and the art is better than you'd find in
many mainstream comics.

=o= I've seen six issues so far, the last being published in
"Winter, 1990."  In that issue it says that all issues are still
available, and suggests a donation of $1.25 for each issue from:

	Hetrick-Martin Institute, Inc.
	401 West Street
	New York, NY  10014
	212/633-8920        TTY 212/633-8926

    <_Jym_>