The Homosexuality Factor in the Youth Suicide Problem
Pierre J. Tremblay B.Sc., B.A., B.Ed.
Presented at the Sixth Annual Conference of the
Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention,
Banff, Alberta, October 11-14, 1995, (c) Oct 1995.
- Abstract, and
- Key Words: gay youth, lesbian youth, attempted suicide, suicide, youth
problems, sexual abuse, male homosexuality demographic data.
- History of the Suicide Problem in Gay Communities
- The Gay and Bisexual Male Attempted Suicide Problem: 1930-1995
- The Bagley(1994) Confirmation of the
Gay and Bisexual Male Over-Representation in the Male Youth
Attempted Suicide Problem
- The Suicide Attempt Problem for
Lesbian and Bisexual Female Youth, and for Gay, Lesbian, and
Bisexual youth of Colour
- The Suicide Problem for Gay and Bisexual Males
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Appendix C
- Figures 1, 2,
- Tables 1, 2,
Download this whole hypertext corpus plus the original paper in
WordPerfect 5.1 format: tremblay.zip, about 500K.
Pierre Tremblay, firstname.lastname@example.org, 19 Jan 1996