Countries That Allow Same-sex Partner Immigration

Some countries now permit same-sex partners to immigrate. Effectively, same-sex couples have the same rights of immigration in these countries as heterosexual couples.

Where available, links take you to information on current country law and immigration rulings.

You should also check the information for groups in each country. For that information, return to the main immigration page.

See also information on countries that grant political asylum to gays/lesbians that can show persecution in their home country.

Note the United Nations for claiming political asylum.

Back To Queer Immigration | Tree | Search | Feedback/Help | Submit New Information
Last Update 09/17/95