The Traditional Values Coalition
Please forward any suggestions or submissions that you have for this page to email@example.com.
- Official Traditional Values Coalition home page
- A profile of the Traditional Values Coalition
- Freedom Writer November 1995, "GOP shells out to Sheldon"
- Freedom Writer October 1995, "Sheldon Agitates for Gramm"
- HRC Press Release: House Invocation by Anti-Gay Extremist Sparks Outrage
- Promotional letter by Lou Sheldon for his video "Gay Rights / Special Rights".
- A letter purportedly written by Lou Sheldon's daughter Andrea, regarding the March on Washington.
- One of Lou Sheldon's fundraising letters, written about the time of the March on Washington (1993), evoking images of militant homosexuals battling to destroy family values.
- A Lou Sheldon letter on the issue of gas and lesbians in the military.
- Press Release from the Hamilton Square Baptist Church, San Francisco, concerning protests held outside the church.
- Lou Sheldon's account of events at the Hamilton Square Baptist Church in San Francisco.
- Traditional Values Report, June / July 1993 "Paradise Lost in Hawaii to Gay Marriage?"
- From the "California Voter's Guide" Published by the Traditional Values Coalition: "Governor's Action Infringes on Religious Liberties"
- Washington's "Equal Rights Not Special Rights Committee" joins forces with Lou Sheldon's TVC.
- Arizona anti-gay initiative backed by the TVC.
- "Christian Right Tries to Capitalize on Anti-Gay Views," excerpts from a San Francisco Chronicle article, 12 January 1994 regarding Sheldon's pushing his video, Gay Rights, Special Rights" to the black community.
"The Sheldon hearings"
- Background Readings and Information on the Congressional Hearings
- HRC Press Release:"Schools Hearings' Final Day Dominated by Extremism"
- HRC Press Release:"Candace Gingrich/Human Rights Campaign Testimony, 'Parents, Schools, and Values' Hearings"
- Another PFLAG Action Alert, concerning the on again/off again hearings
- Letter from the Interfaith Working Group to Peter Hoekstra, chairman of the House subcommittee designated to hold hearings requested by Lou Sheldon.
- Call to "Zap the "Lou Sheldon" Hearings
- Action Alert on Congressional Hearingsrequested by Lou Sheldon.
- PFLAG Action alert concerning the postponement of anti-gay hearings requested by Lou Sheldon.
- Announcement that hearings had been "postponed indefinitely".
- HRC Press Release: House Panel Postpones Hearing on Schools
- Gay and Lesbian Atheists and Humanists press release on the Sheldon hearings
- HRC Press Release: House Panel Reschedules Hearing Providing Platform to Anti-gay Zealot
- HRC Press Release: House Subcommittee Postpones Hearing Sought by Anti-Gay Extremist
- HRC Action Alert: House Subcommittee to Hold Hearings on "The Homosexual Agenda in Schools"
- HRC Press Release: Gingrich: House Will Hold Anti-Gay Hearings
- HRC Press Release: Transcript of Gingrich's statements concerning hearings requested by TVC head Lou Sheldon
- "Lou Sheldon and Gingrich", excerpts from the Bay Area Reporter, 12-29-94.
Return to the Radical Religious Right Page
The Radical Religious Right pages | Greg R. Broderick - firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Modified 22 December, 1996