Subject: Country Network
From: Ken <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 95 06:48:58 -700

A NATIONAL GAY SOCIAL NETWORK?

		YES

		COUNTRY NETWORK

In 1977 in the country town of DUBBO, COUNTRY NETWORK was founded to offer  
contact and friendship to country Gay people, while not excluding those who  
live in the city.

Membership is spread throughout rural areas, country towns and cities of  
Australia, the largest group being in N.S.W., with W.A. not being far behind.
Other states share in the total, which usually averages around 350 to 400.

We offer twice yearly national  meetings in various states and some local  
contact through social get togethers from time to time. Member are free to  
contact each other at any time for any reason.

A major benefit of COUNTRY NETWORK  is when members travel for work or for  
pleasure, intrastate or interstate, they can arrange to stay with other  
members at little or no cost.

COUNTRY NETWORK publish a monthly magazine and a confidential membership list  
which is posted to financial members three times a year.

COUNTRY NETWORK is a non - sectarian and non profit making organisation.

Membership is restricted to Australian residents only.

All enquires should be addressed to
The Membership Secretary

P.O. Box 2236						P.O. Box 192
ROZELLE				OR			SUBIACO
NSW	2039						WA	6008

Further details may also be had by sending Email to    [email-masked]

please put COUNTRY NETWORK as the subject.