Subject: Hi there please help
From: "SGALH Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 20:22:47 -0000

Hi, just a general enquiry, I work for Suffolk Gay And Lesbian Helpline 
and I would like to up-date The Pink Paper/Boyz and any other list, if 
you want to add or organisation to your list; then here is our details:
We are:
 
Suffolk Gay And Lesbian Helpline (SGALH)

Our regular service to the gay community of Suffolk:-
We operate a helpline Tuesday and Saturday evenings (7.30 to 9.30pm)
And, to those that phone in to ask, a Drop In Saturday afternoon (2pm to 
5pm) and Wednesday evening (7pm to 9pm)

Our telephone number is 01473 232212
Our e-mail is [email-masked]
Our first name is SGALH and last name is Peter
Our emerging web page is http://www.helpline.freeserve.co.uk

The Drop In is run like a cafe, people of any sex can pop-in for a chat 
and pick-up the free newspapers and enjoy tea/coffee/biscuits.

NOTE  
The Dog & Partridge is not gay anymore.
The Army & Navy have new management.
The Royal William pub in Ipswich has been knocked down. (Ron now runs 
the Rose & Crown, 77 Norwich Road).

Kind Regards

SGALH