Subject: [or-world] Outcast finally publishes _that_ article
From: "OutRage!" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 10:42:47 +0100

After all the press coverage last month, you might be interested to know
that the queer magazine 'Outcast' has successfully published the article
that the 'Pink Paper' were attempting to censor.

==========================================

The article alleges that the owners of the Pink Paper also run a
'seldom-publicised' HIV charity that has been trading for five years without
publishing up-to-date accounts. It says that the charity has received more
than half a million pounds of income but won't say where the money has gone.

The article also quotes former editors of the Pink Paper who say that
OutRage! is on a 'blacklist' of gay community groups that are not allowed to
be given positive coverage in any of Chronos' publications, and that Peter
Tatchell has been airbrushed out of photographs because the owners
disapprove of OutRage! activities.

==========================================

Copies of the article are available from Outcast (020 8354 0790) or online:
http://www.outcastmagazine.co.uk/08001.htm

==========================================

Support Serbia's Gay Community!
Visit
www.newage.org.yu

------------------------------------------------------------------------
We want to hear how you are using eGroups
Share your story at:
http://click.egroups.com/1/3935/3/_/628628/_/958383850/
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Community email addresses:
  Subscribe:    [email-masked]
  Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
  List owner:   [email-masked]

URL's:
  http://www.outrage.org.uk
  http://www.onelist.com/community/or-world