From: Ales Pecnik <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 1996 15:50:05 +0200 CET DST

The tenth ILGA Regional Conference for Eastern, Southeastern and Central
Europe will be held in Ljubljana, Slovenia on August 8-11, 1996.

The following issues will be addressed:

1. Queer lifestyles and culture: press/media, visibility, internalized
homophobia, youth, violence, sex

2. Legal issues concerning queer people: discrimination of queer people,
HIV-positive persons and people with AIDS, homophobia, human rights,
lobbying, marriage

3. Fighting HIV/AIDS: safer sex practices, outreach projects,
discrimination, co-operation with governments

4. Queer organizations co-operating with other organizations

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

Registration form and scholarship application form will be mailed with
the next ILGA bulletin. They can also be obtained on SiQRD
(http://www.kud-fp.si/~zoran/QRD/ILGAconf/) and from organizers (write
to [email-masked]). Details about registration fees can be
found on SiQRD.

A limited number of scholarships are available for participants from
South/Eastern Europe.

CALL FOR WORKSHOPS

Participants are invited to facilitate workshops at the conference.
Topic of the workshop needn't be in accordance with the topics mentioned
above, the organizing committee is open to new ideas and suggestions.

Workshop facilitators should send an outline of their workshop
(including registration form) to Roza klub, Kersnikova 4, SI-1000
Ljubljana, Slovenia, before July 1.

DEADLINES

Registration forms, scholarship application forms and workshop outlines
should be received by Roza klub, Kersnikova 4, SI-1000 Ljubljana,
Slovenia (fax +386 61 329 185) before July 1.

Ales Pecnik,
organizing committee