Subject: Gaylife Report of Athens 1998
From: "fotis georgiou" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 05:56:37 PST

I am a gay resident  of Athens and I would like to inform and  report to 
all gays  all over the world about the lately situation of gaylife in 
Athens.
Athens  has lately become a dangerous  place  for gaypeople. The gay 
bars are the safest  place for a gay to go. 
A lot of  Murders and robberies of gaypeople  had happened  by  
Albanians or other  "suspected" human elements that these two last years 
had illegally moved into Greece.
I am not a racist at all. I am speaking for a dangerous minority of 
Albanians , Romanians,Iraqis,Kurds  and ex-soviet Union  comers.All the 
other people that moved in greece lately don't cause any disturbance.
Gay people visiting Athens must be  careful  of robbery or even murder - 
most of these people carry a knife- especially during the night.
Avoid parks or other dark places.
                                                 My regards , 
                                                  fggr007 

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com