Subject: France Queer Resources Directory
From: Pierre Leonard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 95 12:03:31 +0100

The FQRD is a hypermedia  (textes, images, sounds) presentation of the
French gay  and lesbian community.  It  provides data on the following
topics: G/L  media and associations,  main  events, culture  and  fun,
practical information on Paris. Now   installed on a French site,  its
diffusion within  France  will  be  more  extensive.  Its authors  are
grateful  to  all those who  have  shown their interest  through their
browsing  and  their contributions.  As France is not only Paris,  and
gay  and lesbian life does exist throughout our provinces, the authors
look  forward to  contributors who can  add new pages dedicated to our
beautiful french provinces.

News of the month 

   1. Le "Safer Sex" why to take risk
   2. Experimenting new AIDS messages 
   3. Contrat d'Union Civile, the French partnership ?? 
   4. GAGE: Gay/Lesbian students 
   5. New european network services 
   6. Mgr Jacques Gaillot's Firing by the Vatican 
   7. February the 22 first birthday of the EuroQueer list 

It is reachable, preferably through a hypermedia  browser such as NCSA
Mosaic, or  Netscape,  for X  Window,  Windows  or  the  MacIntosh, or
through a hypertext browser such as Lynx.

The
	"France Queer Resources Directory" (FQRD).  

 - in the USA:

	<ftp://vector.casti.com/pub/FQRD/fqrd.html>

 - in France:

	<http://acacia.ens.fr:8080/home/delmas/fqrd/fqrd.html>

----------------------------------------------------------------------

La FQRD est une presentation hypermedia (textes, images et sons) de la
communaute gaie et lesbienne francaise. Elle offre des donnees sur les
sujets suivants: medias et associations gaies et lesbiennes, pricipaux
evenements, culture et loisirs, indications  pratiques sur Paris. Elle
est maintenant installee aussi sur un site francais, ce qui rendra les
acces plus rapides et facilitera  sa diffusion. Les auteurs remercient
ceux qui ont manifeste  leur interet par  leurs consultations et leurs
contributions et  rappellent que la  vie Gay et Lesbienne existe aussi
dans  les belles  provinces Francaise.  Des pages  leur sont reservees
d'avance.

Les nouveautés du mois : 

   1. Le "Safer Sex" en milieu homosexuel 
   2. L'experimentation de nouveaux type de messages 
   3. Le texte du Contrat d'Union Civile 
   4. GAGE/ Etudiant(e)s Gai(e)s 
   5. De nouveaux services reseau Europeens 
   6. Mgr Jacques Gaillot limoge par le Vatican 
   7. 22 Fevrier 1995 EuroQueer a un an 

La  FQRD est   consultable,  de  preference   grace a  des  "browsers"
hypermedia comme  NCSA Mosaic, ou Netscape, pour  X Window, Windows ou
le MacIntosh, ou encore grace a des "browsers" hypertexte comme Lynx.

La
	"France Queer Resources Directory" (FQRD).  

 - en France :

	<http://acacia.ens.fr:8080/home/delmas/fqrd/fqrd.html>

 - aux USA :

	<ftp://vector.casti.com/pub/FQRD/fqrd.html>

La vie est belle !              Pierre Le'onard

Ce message est le reflet de mes opinions, et n'engage pas l'INRIA.
The France Queer Ressources Directory :

        <http://acacia.ens.fr:8080/home/delmas/fqrd/fqrd.html>

E-mail: [email-masked]
<http://magoo.inria.fr/public_html/leonard/leonard.html>