Subject: http://gayguide.net Newsletter [english]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 23:21:08 +0200

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GLOBAL GAY GUIDE NETWORK GAYGUIDE.NET
GAYGUIDE.NET BUDAPEST
GAYGUIDE.NET PRAGUE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOTE: If you prefer to get the Gayguide.net Newsletter in german, english,
czech or hungarian see (un)subscription info at he end. ANMERKUNG: Wenn Du
den Gayguide.net Newsletter lieber in deutsch, tschechisch oder ungarisch
bekommen möchtest siehe die (un)subscription Info am Ende dieser Email.
**************************************************

GAYGUIDE.NET NEWSLETTER [english] 1999, May 10th

* Global Gay Guide Network http://gayguide.net revised -
700+ guides created by people on location

* Gay Guides for Budapest and Prague updated, expanded and revised

Those were the headlines and now the news in more detail.

WELCOME @ GAYGUIDE.NET

The advantages of Internet Gay Guides are obvious: They are (mostly) created
by gays living at the place they are writing about. They are (mostly)
up2date. They  can be updated daily.
Sometimes their editors reply on every email and on every question you might
have before, during or after your trip. Sometimes they offer additional
services for gay travellers, e.g. Info on events, accommodations, contacts,
classifieds, chat rooms... And: You just  can print their Gay Guides. All
this makes the amazing difference to any printed Gay Guides.

WHAT IS GAYGUIDE.NET ?
Within this site you'll find links to several hundreds of Gay Guides,
covering almost every country in Africa, Asia, Canada, Europe, Latin
America, Middle East, Pacific Region and United States (just the planet :-).
Global Gay Guide Network is maintained in Budapest (Hungary). What we
actually do is to coordinate between all Internet based Gay Guides
worldwide: We have been able to get in contact with most of their
publishers. And we offer real support for all already existing guides and
want to be supportive for everyone who want to setup a gay guide on the
place he is living. Close contact to all Internet Gay Guide publishers is
important to us.

HOW TO USE GAYGUIDE.NET ?
Just select the country, region or city of your interest. By clicking on the
link you will find links to Internet gay guides prepared by local gay
people. If you need further information or would like to share your
knowledge with others the best idea is to contact the webmaster / editor of
the specific gay guide. Most webmasters reply to e-mails.

CREATE A NEW GUIDE !
We have linked now more than 700 Guides worldwide, but there are still
regions and countries not covered. If you cannot find a Guide about the
place YOU are living, just... There is no gay guide for the city or region
where you are living available in the Internet and you would like to create
a webpage feel free to contact us! We will help you to create this page
(also if you have no experience in how to set up web pages).
Go http://gayguide.net/network/createguide/

WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!
Would you like to translate this welcome page into your native language? Or
do you like to become a official sponsor of gayguide.net ? You are a web
designer and you can help us to develop more features? You own a server and
you would provide webspace? You have any other ideas? We would love to get
your Input!
Go http://gayguide.net/network/support/

A GUIDE IS NOT LINKED?
You know about a Internet Gay Guide, but you cannot find a link within the
Gayguide.net pages? Suggest a Gay Guide ! Or you are an Editor / Webmaster?
In this case:
Go http://gayguide.net/network/addguide/

YOU LIKE GAYGUIDE.NET?
Actually you can really help us to promote this Idea ! Tell your friends
about Gayguide.net and if you have a webpage feel free to create a Link!
Go http://gayguide.net/network/linklogo/

COMING SOON: GAYEMAIL.NET
You want to get a real gay email address? Soon we will offer freemail :
YourName @ gayemail.net. To make sure that you'll get the address of your
choice you can apply now: Just fill in your email address and we will inform
you about the start!
Go http://gayemail.net

COMING SOON: WEBCAM
Soon you can observe us while we are working: We will setup a webcam in our
office in Budapest.

GAY GUIDE BUDAPEST - GAY GUIDE PRAGUE
That are our own Kids :-) Just take a look to see what a Internet Gay Guide
can be ! We reply omn every email within 48 hours; We operate a Info-Hotline
365 days a year between 4 and 8 p.m CET.
Our Weppages for both city contain Info (all for free) on Cafes, Bars&
Clubs, Dance Clubs, Restaurants Baths& Beaches, Accommodation, Gay Media,
Organizations, Condoms, Lubricant, AIDS, Events and Parties, Gay Pride,
Cruising, Blue movies, Sexshops, Laws as well as general tourist info on
Entry, Money, Public transport, Taxis, Airport Transfer, Left luggage,
Tourist information, Post, Telecom, Internet, Climate, Time, Radio, TV,
Trains, Airlines, Cars, Rent a car Shopping, Museums, Galleries, Laundry,
English & German Media, National holidays, Health,
Embassies, Translators, Lost and found, and gay operated Sightseeing Tours.
Furthermore our Webpage provides Download, Mailinglists, Online Forum for
personal ads, Guestbooks, A Gay Dictionary, Pocket Guides, Links, Chatrooms
and Reports.
Go Budapest http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/
Go Prague http://gayguide.net/europe/czech/prague/

very best,
Jean Jacques Soukup
Gay Guide Network Team
[email-masked]
http://gayguide.net/network/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) GLOBAL GAY GUIDE NETWORK
2) GAYGUIDE.NET BUDAPEST
3) GAYGUIDE.NET PRAGUE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GLOBAL GAY GUIDE NETWORK

http://gayguide.net
[email-masked]
Phone Hungary +36 (309) 32 33 34
Fax Hungary +36 (1) 351 20 15

Guides for Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegowina,
Brazil, Bulgaria, Burma, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia,
Costarica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia,
Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guam, Hongkong, Hungary, Iceland, India,
Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, United Kingdom, Korea,
Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Marocco, Mexico,
Netherlands, Newzealand, Paraguay, Peru, Phillippines, Poland, Polynesia,
Portugal, Prague, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Singapore,
Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey,
Ukraine, Uruguay, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GAYGUIDE.NET BUDAPEST
[email-masked]

Phone +36 (309) 32 33 34 (every day 4 pm until 8 pm CET)
Phone inside Budapest/Hungary  06 (309) 32 33 34
Fax  +36 (1) 351 20 15

Our Links for Budapest (English)
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/ Gay Guide Budapest
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/en/ Contact Gay Switchboard
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/budpocke.htm Gay Pocket Guide
Budapest
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/budmap.htm Map Budapest
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/budsight.htm Gay Sightseeing
Tour
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/budchat.htm Gay Chat Budapest
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/budguest.htm Online Forum Ads &
Guestbook
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/buddict.htm Gay Dictionary
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/budrep1.htm Reports on Gay
Budapest I
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/budrep2.htm Reports on Gay
Budapest II
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/budrep3.htm Reports on Gay
Budapest III
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/budrep4.htm Reports on Gay
Budapest IV
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/budprid1.htm Gay Pride Budapest
'98 I
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/budprid2.htm Gay Pride Budapest
'98 II
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/budprid3.htm Gay Pride Budapest
'98 III
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/budprost.htm Tips for hustlers &
clients
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/budsite.htm Sitemap of Budapest
Pages
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/en/accommodation Accommodation
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/en/addinfo Add Info for the
Guide
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/en/coworking Co-Working
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/en/dictionary Dictionary-Ideas
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/en/donation Donation
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/en/download Download the Guide
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/en/events Events
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/en/guestbook Guestbookentry
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/en/link Link to us !
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/en/mailinglist Mailinglist Gay
Budapest
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/en/masokad Ad in Mások (print)
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/en/newsletter Newsletter
Budapest
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/en/onlineforumad Ad in Online
Forum
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/en/pressreleases Press releases
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/en/question Your Question
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/en/roomprovider Roomprovider
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/en/sightseeing Gay Sightseeing
Tour
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/en/translation Translations/
Interpreters
COMING SOON:
http://gayguide.net/europe/hungary/budapest/budfaq.htm Frequently asked
questions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GAYGUIDE.NET PRAGUE

[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

Phone +420 603 36 45 41
Phone inside Budapest/Hungary  0603 36 45 41

http://gayguide.net/europe/czech/prague/ Gay Guide Prague English
http://gayguide.net/europe/czech/prague/prag.htm Gay Guide Prag Deutsch
http://gayguide.net/europe/czech/prague/praha.htm Gay Guide Praha Cesky
http://gayguide.net/europe/czech/prague/prgform.htm Contact English
http://gayguide.net/europe/czech/prague/prgformd.htm Contact Deutsch
http://gayguide.net/europe/czech/prague/prgformc.htm Contact Cesky
http://gayguide.net/europe/czech/prague/prgsight.htm Sightseeing Tour Prague
http://gayguide.net/europe/czech/prague/prgchat.htm Gay Chat Prague
http://gayguide.net/europe/czech/prague/prgguest.htm Online Forum Prague
http://gayguide.net/europe/czech/prague/prglist.htm Mailinglist Prague
http://gayguide.net/europe/czech/prague/prglistc.htm Mailinglist Cesky
http://gayguide.net/europe/czech/prague/prglistd.htm Mailingliste Deutsch
http://gayguide.net/europe/czech/prague/sexwork.htm Tips for Hustlers and
clients
COMING SOON:
http://gayguide.net/europe/czech/prague/prgrep1.htm Reports on Prague
http://gayguide.net/europe/czech/prague/prgdict.htm Gay Dictionary

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EN: At http://gayguide.net you can change your subscription (english,
german, czech or hungarian is available) or unsubscribe at any time.

DE: Unter http://gayguide.net kannst Du jedezeit Dein Newsletter Abo
wechseln (englisch, deutsch, tschechisch oder ungarisch sind erhältlich )
oder abbestellen.