Subject: 4th A/P AIDS Congress
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 19:37:05 +0800

The Library Foundation, Inc.
1066 Remedios Street
Malate, Manila, Philippines

E-mail: [email-masked]

Dear colleagues:

We are writing on behalf of a group of organizations and individuals
organizing parallel activities for gay and lesbian organizations attending
or intending to attend the 4th International Congress on AIDS in Asia and
the Pacific scheduled for October 26-29, 1997 in Manila, Philippines.

Please help us come up with a program of activities that is relevant to the
needs and concerns of the gay and lesbian participants to the Congress by
accomplishing the attached questionnaire and sending it back to us before
June 30, 1997.   Responses can be sent by surface mail to the above
address, faxed to (632) __________    or e-mailed to [email-masked],
[email-masked], or [email-masked].

Also, please pass on this questionnaire to other gay or lesbian
organizations or individuals who may not be in our mailing list.  Thank
you.

S.C. Bong Austero

Organizing Committee for Gay & Lesbian activities 
at the 4th International Congress on AIDS in Asia and the Pacific

Name of Organization:_______________________________________
Mailing Address: _________________________________________________
Telephone/Fax_________________________________  E-mail
address:_____________
Person accomplishing this
questionnaire/designation:______________________________

1.	Have you received information about the 4th International Congress on
AIDS in Asia/Pacific?  /_/  Yes   /_/ No .  

2.	If no, what kind of information would you like to receive?

3.	If yes, have you: 
/_/ 	Submitted an abstract? If yes,  for  /_/ poster /_/ oral presentation?

/_/	Submitted registration?
/_/	Applied for scholarship?
		/_/ Full (transpo, accomodations, registration)
		/_/ Registration only
		/_/ Accomodations only
		/_/ Transportation only
	Status of application:  _________________________________
/_/	Been tapped to chair/co-chair a session in the Congress?
/_/	Been asked to make a presentation?

4.	What issues/topics would you like discussed in the Congress proper?

5.	What kind of assistance do you require at this point?

/_/	Info on status of abstract submission/application for scholarship
/_/	Financial assistance for
	/_/	Transportation		/_/ 	Accomodations	
/_/  	Meals  			 /_/ 	Registration
/_/	Others    Please specify: _______________________________
	
6.	What kind of assistance would you require during the Congress proper and
during your stay in Manila?

7.	Would you be interested in participating in a parallel conference
exclusively for gays and lesbians during the conference?

/_/	Yes		/_/	No

If yes, what do you think should be the agenda for the parallel conference?

What is your preferred date for the parallel conference?

/_/Before Congress Proper	/_/During Congress Proper	/_/ After Congress

8.	Would you be interested in participating in any of the following:

/_/	Cultural activities		/_/	Social get-togethers

/_/	Tours (bars, gay scene, etc)	/_/	Discussion groups

9.	We plan to get a booth at the Congress Exhibit Area for gay and lesbian
groups.  If plans push through, would you be:

/_/	Interested in using the booth as display area for organization's IEC
materials
/_/	Willing to volunteer services at the booth for specified date and time
/_/	Willing to share financial resources to cover cost of the booth

10.	Other comments/information you want to share with us:

11.	Names and address of other individuals and organizations who would be
interested in receiving this questionnaire:

THANK YOU FOR ACCOMPLISHING THIS QUESTIONNAIRE.  PLEASE SEND IT BACK TO US
BEFORE JUNE 30, 1997.

******************************************************************************
* To subscribe to QUEERPLANET, send mail to:   [email-masked]      *
* In the mail message, enter ONLY the words:         subscribe queerplanet   *
* To unsubscribe to QUEERPLANET, send mail to:   [email-masked]    *
* In the mail message, enter ONLY the words:       unsubscribe queerplanet   *
* Words in the Subject: line are NOT processed!                              *
******************************************************************************