Subject: Asia/Pacific Rainbow mailing list set up
From: "Dede Oetomo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 19:06:26 +0700

Dear Friends:

I'm forwarding this announcement from our friend Wan Yan Hai of Beijing,
China, whom many of you know. I'm sorry if in our enthusiasm you're getting
duplicate invitations.

In solidarity,
Dede Oetomo
GAYa NUSANTARA

Dear friends:

During the 5th International Congress on AIDS in Asia and the Pacific in
Kuala Lumpur last week, MSM and transgender issues were discussed.  On the
night of 25th October, gay men, lesbians, bisexuals and transgender people
met and discussed the issues of cooperation and issues like taking action
in international AIDS conferences, medical declassification, legal issues
and so on in the region.  After the meeting, a mailing list named
Asia/Pacific
Rainbow has been set up.  Anybody interested in subscribing to the mailing
list, please send a blank e-mail to [email-masked]. A web
site will be set up in the soon.

Best regards,

Wan Yan Hai
[email-masked]