Subject: NEW AIDS MEDS INFO. NEEDED
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 20:18:03 -0600 (CST)

I am the Health Coordinator for Triangulo Rosa, Costa Rica=B4s gay lesbian=
 group.
We are trying to organize a project to pressure the government here to
provide medications for people with AIDS and HIV+ people.  Currently
medications such as AZT, as well as the new protease inhibitors are not
provided.  But this is not  a poor government and only  a few hundred
persons are currently urgently in need of these medications.

We need very accurate information about the situation in other countries all
over the world, so that we can provide our own government with certain
comparisons.=20

Ideally it should be an issue of "conscience" but we know that the
government will also respond partly to pressure and we need to know what is
happening in other countries.

Please send me information about  the status of  payment for medications  in
any countries about which you have information.

Richard Stern
Assoc. Triangulo Rosa