Subject: GAYCRAWLER.COM LAUNCHES BOYS CAFE,
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 06:35:21 -0500

PRESS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

GAYCRAWLER.COM LAUNCHES BOYS CAFE, 
AN ONLINE DATING SERVICE IN COLLABORATION WITH VOXTEL 

Montreal, Canada - June 23rd, 2000 -  Boys Cafe, a new dating service
is born today and the proud parents are GayCrawler.com and Vox-Tel.  
GayCrawler announced that its online dating service is now operational
(available at the following URL : http://gc.boyscafe.com), serving 
the needs of the gay community. The President of GayCrawler.com, Mr. 
Gerard Spatafora, described this event as "One step closer in what 
we hope will be a variety of worldwide Internet services for Gays".

The dating service offered by GayCrawler.com and Vox-Tel is offered 
in alternative to the traditional systems of meeting available on 
the market. Currently, classifieds in the newspapers and systems 
of vocal telephone boxes make it possible for gay men to meet. 
However, these services are available only in the great urban 
centres, which leaves out an important fringe of the population. 
Internet makes it possible to break the geographical barriers. 
GayCrawler.com and Vox-Tel believe gay men should be abl;e to meet 
and discuss, no matter where they are located geographically. 

Launched in March 2000, the French version of the service, named 
Boite à male, was met with considerable success.  Strategic 
alliances with market leaders created a network of more than 
2 million pages viewed each month.  "We would like to bring our 
quality of service and expertise already built to the 
English-speaking population, " adds Mr. Spatafora.

Whether for love, friendship or sexual escapades, Boys Cafe will 
make it possible for gay men all over the world to meet in a 
friendly and positive environment.  Information provided to 
Boys Cafe is strictly confidential and not used for commercial 
purposes.  Furthermore, if users feel the need to talk live over 
telephone without revealing their identity, Boys Cafe has set up 
an anonymous phone service which protects one's identity.  This 
way, more gay men will be able to live their homosexuality 
without fear or negative consequences.

Interactive, the site http://gc.boiteamale.com makes it possible 
for the users to be registered by choosing information which will 
be revealed to the other users of the service. Thereafter, a search 
on geographical or personal criteria displays potential matcvhes 
and to discussions can start, either electronic mails or 
instantaneous messages. Technology PHP3 is used to create and 
refresh the pages of the site, which increases its effectiveness 
and speedt. Inscription to the service is free, but some services 
must be purchased.

About GayCrawler.com
GayCrawler.com is a joint venture between Gérard Spatafora, a 
specialist in Internet portals, and Arobas.net, the leading gay 
and lesbian Internet Service Provider in Canada.  Licensing the 
technology of Francité for its search engine, it is also a full-
fledged partner in a network of more than 100 million pages 
viewed / month.  For its banner management, GayCrawler.com was 
picked up by 24/7 International (NASDAQ:TFSM), the industry 
leader in banner advertising.   It currently has offices in 
Montreal, Canada for the North American market and Bordeaux, 
France for the European market.

About Boys Cafe
Boys Cafe is the newborn on Internet of Vox-Tel.  The company 
has developed an expertise in the technology of interactive 
telephony supporting the majority of the systems of meetings 
by vocal boxes in Quebec (Canada), either for heterosexuals or 
homosexuals. This technology is used by a score of daily 
newspapers and weekly magazines, giving it a visibility in 
publications drawing on the whole 1 500 000 readers. Vox-Tel 
is the leader of the French-speaking telephone meeting system 
in North America. On Internet, Vox-Tel developed software in 
PHP3 for its site Compagnie.com, a general meeting system provided 
at the following URL address : http://www.compagnie.com. Its 
offices are located in Montreal, Canada. 

- 30 -     

Trademarks : 
All the names and trademarks used in this document are the sole 
property of their owner.

Contacts For Further Information : 

Marc Gauthier

(1-514) 223 - 9625
[email-masked]
www.GayCrawler.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Distributed as a public service by Gaydata.com, the Gay Media
Database website. Gaydata.com is a division of the Gay/Lesbian
International News Network (www.glinn.com).