Subject: EGALE Web Page now available

From: [email-masked] (EGALE) (by way of [email-masked] (Timothy Ross Wilson))
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 1995 21:51:15 -0400

EGALE now has a home on-line, in the form of a "web page" sitting on a
computer in Vancouver.  If you have the right Internet connections and
software, you can access EGALE's page at the following address:

http://www.netfinder.com/surfwest/egale/welcome.html

>From there, EGALE will offer a variety of services to the online community,
including information on the organization, background papers on various
issues of interest, and an archive of news releases giving EGALE's position
on various issues.  Suggestions for other services are more than welcome!

You'll note, too, that this message is now coming directly from EGALE, with
an e-mail address of [email-masked] - please direct all contributions
to the list to this address.  Correspondence not intended for distribution
should continue to go to Lawrence Aronovitch at
[email-masked].

EGALE wishes to thank NetFinder Internet Services, a Vancouver World Wide
Web firm that operates the Surf Board, a Web service oriented towards the
gay and lesbian community, for providing EGALE with a net-home.

==============================================================================
EGALE - Equality for Gays and Lesbians Everywhere             Tel 613-230-1043
Arts Court, 2 Daly Avenue                                     Fax 613-237-6651
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada                                    [email-masked]
K1N 6E2                   http://www.netfinder.com/surfwest/egale/welcome.html
==============================================================================

******************************************************************************
To send a message to the entire list "queerlaw", email [email-masked]

This list is run by the program [email-masked]
*******************************************************************************