Subject: Gatekeepers - lesbian group; newsletter: "The Open Gate"
From: "Jay Moseley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 22:19:16 -0600 (EST)

The Gatekeepers, Inc.
P.O. Box 25273
Richmond, Va.  23260
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

We are a nonprofit organization established to
empower lesbians.  We also have a newsletter
titled "The Open Gate".  For further info and to
put name on mailing list, please email us.

Thank you

____________________________________________________________

The Charlotte Rainbow Newsletter is a free e-mail newsletter
providing
local, regional, and national news and events of interest to the
lesbian,
gay, bisexual, and transgender community of the metro Charlotte,
North
Carolina area.

The newsletter was established April 4, 1997 as a result of the
Mecklenburg
County "Gang of Five's" decision to cut funding to area arts
organizations
because of homosexual themes in their presentations.  Since its
establishment,  the list of subscribers has grown to over 500.

SUBSCRIPTION INFO:  To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your email
address,
please send an email message to [email-masked] with the
action
in the subject line.  For change of addresses, please include both
addresses in the body of the message.

To view newletter archives, newsletter policies, a community
calendar,
links and more, check out our web page at:

http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Village/7620

Thank you for your support.  Please share this newsletter with your
friends
and others who may be interested.