Subject: GLUD launches World Wide Web site
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 1995 16:38:26 -0500

NEWS RELEASE

For immediate release

Friday, December 8, 1995

Contact: Gay and Lesbian Utah Democrats
 Post Office Box 11311
 Salt Lake City, Utah 84147-0311
 (801)238-2526
 (800)648-9996 outside the Salt Lake City calling area
 Internet: [email-masked]
 World Wide Web: http://members.aol.com/glud/

Tear sheet requested

a000
rp
^BC-Gay,248<

GLUD launches World Wide Web site

SALT LAKE CITY - Calling it the friendliest way to learn more about bisexual,
gay and lesbian Democratic politics in Utah, Gay and Lesbian Utah Democratsx
leaders announced today that the group is launching its World Wide Web site
as part of an ongoing effort to expand how the public can interact with the
group.

By using a personal computer, modem and web access, interested individuals
can find the group's site at http://members.aol.com/glud/.

"This is one of the most exciting things we've done to help the public learn
more about us and our work," GLUD Chair Michael Aaron said. "Web users can
now know immediately what we're doing in campaigns, elections and lobbying."

"Our web site is probably the easiest way for people to join us," GLUD
Founder David Nelson said. "We're proud that we're one of the most accessible
political groups in the state by offering our news through the news media,
direct mail, a 24-hour voice-mail system and 800 telephone number, monthly
meetings and special events, the Internet, and now the World Wide Web."

GLUD is the state's largest and most powerful political-action committee that
serves as a campaign resource, legislative lobby and political-party caucus
for bisexual, gay and lesbian people, and their families and friends. For
more information about GLUD, write to Post Office Box 11311, Salt Lake City,
Utah 84147-0311 or on the Internet at [email-masked], call (801)238-2526 or
(800)648-9996, or visit the group's World Wide Web site at
http://members.aol.com/glud/.