Subject: Nashville Pride
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 11:37:45 EDT

From: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Pride needs volunteers
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 16:29:23 EDT

Hello all!

The festival this weekend is PRIDE.. LGBT pride taking over downtown.  The
rally, parade and festival are on Saturday.. rally is at 11am at Legislative
plaza, the parade kicks off at noon, and the festival starts at 1pm at
Riverfront park

Three hours shifts are available throughout the day..  we have several shifts
available on Saturday the 19th at Riverfront Park from 9am til 9 pm. There are
openings in beer sales, t-shirt sales, coke sales, checking IDs, set up, and
tear down.

We are trying to finish scheduling all the volunteer shifts before Wednesday
night. If you could call James at 615-731-8532 today or tomorrow, it would be
most helpful. If he is not at home, he will return the calls if you leave the
number where he can reach you.

Incidentally, we also have a nice goodie bag for everyone who volunteers full
of stuff from Tower Records, Outloud, The Chute, Middle Tennesee Pride, and
anything else we can get our hands on. You will also receive a 1998 Pride T-
shirt.

Once again, thank you so much for the interest you have expressed in helping
us out. This is a huge event to produce with a complete volunteer staff. Hope
to hear from you soon and to meet you all on Saturday at the Park.

Cherie sent this email to me:
New Maryville TN resident
 You guessed it I am new from 25 yrs. in San Diego. I live on Brown
School Road and would love to attend celebration and picnic. I have no
transportation. Would you please put out the word so maybe someone would
be kind enough to give me a ride. I would sincerely appreciate it!
Thanks!   Cherie   [email-masked]

If you would like to help her, contact her directly.

If you need any more information, reply, call 615-383-1304 or check the web
page at http://members.aol.com/mdtnpride

==============================================================

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 10:27:34 EDT
Subject: Fwd: Pride needs volunteers

Hope to see you there! Be sure and check out the web page for info on all the
events.

From: [email-masked]
Subject: Pride needs volunteers
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 15:21:49 EDT

The Pride Committee needs volunteers to work the day of the festival.   We
need help with: set up, distributing arm bands, selling T-shirts, selling beer
tickets, pouring beer, etc.  If you volunteer to work a three hour shift, you
get a Vollie Bag full of all kinds of stuff - including a tshirt and cds.  To
sign up to volunteer, email [email-masked]

Anyone live in Maryville, near Brown School Road?  Cherie needs a ride - if
you can help out, email her at [email-masked].

Check out our homepage  <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/mdtnpride/">Middle
Tennessee Pride Home Page</A>  or http://members.aol.com/mdtnpride or call
615-383-1304 for more information!

If you received this message more than once or wished to be removed from the
list, reply and say so.