Subject: LGBT ALUMNI OF PENN STATE?
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 17:48:51 -0400

DO NOT HIT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE REPLY TO:
          [email-masked]

Please forward this message to anyone you think may be interested.

The Penn State Lambda Alumni Interest Group is seeking gay / lesbian / 
 bisexual alumni who are in the teaching profession or working in an 
 academic environment. Since our inception last year, we have been 
 working closely with the University to help create a better 
 environment for current and future gay Penn Staters and their allies. 
 This Fall and in conjunction with Pride Week in the Spring (yes, there 
 is now a Pride Week), we are developing round tables and seminars  
 with the Career Placement Service to educate them and PSU students 
 about gay and lesbian workplace issues. We are seeking alumni from all 
 professions and colleges to act as advisors to our efforts and / or to 
 participate in panel discussions and seminars on campus. There is 
 particular interest from the students on understanding gay issues in 
 the teaching profession.

If you are a Nittany Lion and would like to be a part of this landmark 
 endeavor, or would like more information about Lambda (the only gay 
 alumni association fully funded and supported by its Alma Mater), 
 please contact me at [email-masked] or call 716 383 7809.

Jane Moyer, Co- chair
Penn State Lambda AIG