Subject: AIDS Organization Sues Bell Atlantic & Internet Subsidiary for $333 Million
From: "Gary M. Hite" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 18:05:26 -0500

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
AIDS Organization Sues Bell Atlantic & Internet Subsidiary for $333 Million
[Abstract]
HARRISBURG PA-In a lawsuit filed with the U.S. District Court for the Middle
District of Pennsylvania on July 21, 1998, Positively HIV, Inc., and Gary M.
Hite assert damages of $333 million dollars from Bell Atlantic Corporation
and Bell Atlantic Internet Solutions, Inc. The lawsuit was written and filed
without benefit of attorney representation.
Quoting Hite, "How this has gone from Bell's excitement demonstrated by
deeply discounted initial contracts to a hand-signed letter of apology from
Bell's former president and CEO, William Harrall, to this horrific and
personally life-threatening experience is a mystery. Maybe it's like David
and Goliath.  AIDS hasn't killed me. This almost did."

News release, full text:
http://www.hivnalive.org/1CV980981/newsrelease.htm
Electronic copy of complaint and related documents:
http://www.hivnalive.org/1CV980981
Contact:	Gary M. Hite, Positively HIV, Inc.
		[email-masked]
		717-238-2803 (toll free numbers requested)