From: [email-masked] (Andrea Lipe)
Date: Thu Sep 15 8:38:30 PDT 1994

I got this flyer from a friend.  Apparently some in the community are unhappy 
that No-on-13 materials avoid the subject of homosexuality like the plague.  
Does this debate sound familiar?

__________________________________________

You are invited to:

PLAN QUEER VISIBILITY ACTIONS TO DEFEAT MEASURE 13

*Would you like to do something different in response to Lon's latest?

*Would you like to meet interesting people and talk Queer rights?

*Would you like to travel to uncharted territory and organize?

Join us on TUESDAY SEPT. 27, 7:00 p.m. for snacks and strategy.  We are 
encouraged by the successful direct action campaign organized by Lesbian 
Avengers Civil Rights Organizing Project in Lewiston Maine and are ready to 
implement their strategies and come up with some of our own.

Let's not skirt the issues, let's put Queer into the campaign.
Let's educate about:

*The positive value of Queerness

*The value of living in a world with freedom to express ourselves sexually

*The links between queer oppression and the oppression of others

We have some ideas, please bring yours

Tuesday September 27, 7:00 p.m.
2625 NE 15TH (Just south of Knott)