Subject: Prime Timers of Charlotte, NC
From: "Jay Moseley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 11:08:40 -0500 (EST)

Prime Timers - Charlotte, NC

Prime Timers is a social organization for the mature (age 30 or
older) gay or bisexual male. Prime Timers originated in Boston in
1987 and now has more than 33 chapters nationally. Prime Timers -
Charlotte was organized on February 14, 1993.

The purpose of Prime Timers - Charlotte is to help meet the social,
cultural, emotional, financial, recreational, health, security, and
relationship needs of its members. Our objectives and activities
evolve as the priorities of our members become apparent.

Each new member is requested to fill out a questionnaire of
interests. From these questionnaires, we determine the interests that
the organization pursues. Sub-interest groups form where two or more
members have a common interest. These subgroups meet separately from
the main organization. In this way the organization hopes to
encourage friendship and interaction among members.

Meetings are held monthly, currently the second Sunday of each month.

Prime Timers - Charlotte
http://www.primetimers.org/charlotte
information voice mailbox: 704-561-2257
P.O. Box 11202
Charlotte, NC 28220