Subject: New Tales of the Queen City
From: "Jay Moseley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 16:13:46 -0400 (EDT)

SOURCE:  OutCharlotte -- http://www.outcharlotte.org

All-new Tales of the Queen City airs April 25

	Set your VCR s!  OutMedia s Tales of the Queen City, a newsmagazine
program about the LGBT community, will air on Sunday, April 25 at 8:00pm on
Time Warner s public access channel in Charlotte.
	For the first time, OutMedia has secured a regular show date: the 4th
Sunday of each month at 8:00pm.  New programs will air each month.
	The April program will include segments on various community leaders, an
organizational profile of Journey, an historical perspective on the
Charlotte Gay & Lesbian Film Series, a profile of Carolina Rainbow
News creator Jeff Schmehl, a story about First Union s Gay & Lesbian Employee
Association, and a story about Samantha Gellar, the high school playwright
whose play created another arts controversy in the community earlier this
year.
	This year s OutMedia project team is lead by Curtis McLeod and Pam Pompey,
and team members include Steven Gardner, Lori Lynch, Charlene McAnuty,
Keith Resnick, Kevin Scott and Michael Shupe.
	To offer a story suggestion or to volunteer with OutMedia, call
OutCharlotte at 563-2699, or email them at [email-masked].
____________________________________________________________

The Charlotte Rainbow Newsletter is a free e-mail newsletter providing
local, regional, and national news and events of interest to the lesbian,
gay, bisexual, and transgender community of the metro Charlotte, North
Carolina area.

The newsletter was established April 4, 1997 as a result of the Mecklenburg
County "Gang of Five's" decision to cut funding to area arts organizations
because of homosexual themes in their presentations.  Since its
establishment,  the list of subscribers has grown to over 500.

SUBSCRIPTION INFO:  To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your email address,
please send an email message to [email-masked] with the action
in the subject line.  For change of addresses, please include both
addresses in the body of the message.

To view newletter archives, newsletter policies, a community calendar,
links and more, check out our web page at:

http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Village/7620

Thank you for your support.  Please share this newsletter with your friends
and others who may be interested.