Subject: Queen City Royal Masquerade Ball
From: "Jay Moseley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 12:18:49 -0500 (CDT)

ONE VOICE CHORUS - QUEEN CITY ROYAL MASQUERADE BALL

One Voice's First Annual Queen City Royal Masquerade Ball
will be held at Founder's Hall on Saturday October 31, 1998,
from 8 pm until midnight.  Costumes will be judged at 10:30.
Costumes are optional, but clothing is required!

Tickets are $12 in advance & $20 at the door.  Advance tickets
are available from One Voice Chorus members, White Rabbit
Bookstore (Charlotte) or Paper Skyscraper.

For information, call 704.529.2951.

____________________________________________________________

The Charlotte Rainbow Newsletter is a free e-mail newsletter providing
local, regional, and national news and events of interest to the lesbian,
gay, bisexual, and transgender community of the metro Charlotte, North
Carolina area.

The newsletter was established April 4, 1997 as a result of the Mecklenburg
County "Gang of Five's" decision to cut funding to area arts organizations
because of homosexual themes in their presentations.  Since its
establishment,  the list of subscribers has grown to over 500.

SUBSCRIPTION INFO:  To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your email address,
please send an email message to [email-masked] with the action
in the subject line.  For change of addresses, please include both
addresses in the body of the message.

To view newletter archives, newsletter policies, a community calendar,
links and more, check out our web page at:

http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Village/7620

Thank you for your support.  Please share this newsletter with your friends
and others who may be interested.