Subject: Jason Thompson to speak at Prime Timers of Charlotte
From: "Jay Moseley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 21:38:15 -0500

From: "Prime Timers of Charlotte, NC" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Intimacy for Men , Sunday February 13th
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 10:56:34 -0800

Intimacy for Men   Sunday, February 13

       Jason Thompson will speak at the Prime Timers of Charlotte
February 13th get-together at the Center for Positive Living.  Jason will 
talk about intimacy in men's  relationships and friendships and lead some 
experiential (non-sexual) exercises.  Thompson practices and teaches a form 
of energy healing called Reiki in South America, India, Seattle, and
Charlotte.
       Prime Timers is a group of gay and bisexual men over 30 who get 
together for fun, fellowship and support.  Men of all ages are welcome to 
attend.

Sunday, February 13, 2000
5-7pm  ??
Center for Positive Living
6101 Idlewild Road Suite 332

For more information, please e-mail  [email-masked]
or call Prime Timers voicemail at 561- 2257
or Jason Thompson at 375-6282
____________________________________________________________

The Charlotte Rainbow Newsletter, established April 1997,  is a free e-mail 
newsletter providing local, regional, and national news and events of 
interest to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender community of the 
Carolinas and beyond.

To view newletter archives, newsletter policies, a business directory, 
community polls, links and more, visit our egroups page and web page at:

http://www.egroups.com/group/crn/info.html
http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Village/7620

Also visit CRN's new online discussion forum at:

http://www.egroups.com/group/crntalk

Thank you for your support.  Please share this newsletter with your friends 
and others who may be interest

------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBSCRIPTION INFO:  To subscribe, send and email message to
[email-masked].  To modify your subscribtion or unsubscribe,
visit http://www.egroups.com/group/crn/info.html .