Subject: Camp Sister Spirit
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 12:05:30 -0400 (EDT)

---------------------
Forwarded message:
Subj:    Re: Courier-Journal
Date:    97-06-28 09:43:19 EDT
From:    SisterSpir
To:      Will Nich

Dear Will,
Can you help us AGAIN?  We need to get the word out that our mailing list has
crashed and we have lost many addresses of supporters and friends.  Please
ask folks who would like to be on the mailing list to contact us at PO Box
12, Ovett, MS 39464 or email.
Also can you put our wish list out there?  We NEED the following items:
 MONEY, overhead projector, computers for educational classes,  golfcarts, a
van or covered truck for transporting food for food bank at the camp (now
making food available for over 100 local folks each month!),  ice maker, wood
planer, volunteers, electrician, plumber, landscaper, computer wiz,  food
items for food bank, cat and dog food, plants and shrubs for memorial garden,
and we need craft, school and MEDICAL supplies for our mission to Mexico (for
those interested in going along we will leave the day after Thanksgiving).  

We WANT the following items:  chocolate, hot tub, swimming pool, good
coffeee, a better car,  books for the feminist library, desk, soft drinks,
 bird feeders, bird feed, and toiletries for camp caretakers and food bank
participants.

THANKS!!!! in advance for your help...put this out where ever you can...ask
others to send it on as well.
IN Sisterspirit,
Brenda Henson