From: [email-masked] (Thomas W. Holt Jr.)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 1994 11:48:37 GMT

Please find below an email registration form for the upcoming Out and
Equal Conf. being held in Denver.
Michell

Michell Irving
1050 Regent Drive CB502
Boulder, CO 80309
(303) 492-5013
FAX (303) 492-4427
email: [email-masked]

*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*

              The Fourth Annual
  O U T    A N D   E Q U A L   I N   T H E   ' 9 0 s
 Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual Workplace Issues Conference

 We recommend that you register early. This is a popular
 event and there is the possibility that the demand could
 exceed the capacity of the hotel.  Registrations will be
 processed in the order they are received.

*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*

NATIONAL GAY AND LESBIAN TASK FORCE POLICY INSTITUTE
                     presents

W O R K I N G   I T   O U T   I N   T H E   R O C K I E S
      Saturday & Sunday, October 15 & 16, 1994

                     and a
     Post Conference  Human Resource Institute
               Monday, October 17, 1994

          Radisson Hotel, Denver, Colorado
                  ________________
                  \       _./\.  /
                   \   __| |  |_/
                    \ |  | |  |  \___
                     \|  | |__|_ |   |
                      |_________||___|___
                       \    /
                        \  /
                         \/
=======================================================

                MAJOR SPONSORS

  In addition to NGLTF, major financial sponsors of
  this conference include Priority Pharmacy,
  The Gill Foundation, and James C. Hormel.

                THE CONFERENCE

  This year's Out and Equal in the 90's conference,
  "Working it out in the Rockies" will be an educational
  event designed to provide you with the skills and
  information needed to partner with workplace America
  to change the work environment to be a more productive
  and comfortable place for lesbian, bisexual, and gay
  workers.  The quality of life in EVERY workplace,
  whether it be corporate, small business, labor, public
  employment, or nonprofit, is of vital importance.

  Three powerful tracks are offered in a mix and match
  format that allows you to tailor the conference to
  fit your needs.  These tracks are "Out and Empowered",
  "Organizing for Workplace Equality", and "Trends in the
  Workplace". Sample workshops from each of these three
  tracks are included in the registration section of
  this material.

  The NGLTF Policy Institute and the Colorado host
  committee are excited to be holding this year's conference
  in Denver.  It seems fitting in light of the recent and
  continuing struggle to overturn Amendment 2 and the lifting
  of the national boycott against Colorado.

              HUMAN RESOURCE INSTITUTE
                 Monday, October 17

  A special day-long intensive for Human Resource professionals
  will be held on Monday, October 17.  Geared specifically to
  benefits consultants, employee assistance counselors,
  EEO managers, and diversity trainers, this multi-track
  intensive will address:
    +  an employment law update,
    +  cost of implementing a domestic partnership program,
    +  employee assistance programs,
    +  and diversity programming.

  The registration form included in this information is ONLY
  for the 2-day, "Working it Out in the Rockies" portion of the
  Out and Equal in the 90's conference.  If you are interested in
  the Human Resource Institute, and would like information on
  registering, or have questions, call (202) 332-6483, ext. 3361.

            SATURDAY EVENING GALA EVENT

  Join the NGLTF Policy Institute and Equality Colorado as they
  paint the town ...LAVENDER! You will not want to miss this
  evening of hors d'oeuvres, libations, and entertainment as we
  honor our own.  Questions on the Gala or information on
  sponsorship opportunities, call: (202)332-6483, ext. 3303.

             AIR TRAVEL INFORMATION

  United Airlines, the official conference carrier, is offering
  the following special fares to the conference:
      5% discount on their least expensive fares and
     10% discount on regular coach fares
  These fares are available through:
     Jeff Gregory at Majestic Travel: (800)259-8366.

                  LODGING
  The conference is at the Radisson Hotel Denver located at
  1550 Court Place in downtown Denver. To reserve a room at a
  special conference rate call the Radisson's worldwide
  reservation number, (800)333-3333, or the Denver hotel
  at (303)893-3333 and make reference to "Out and Equal/NGLTF".

  To receive the special rates, rooms must be reserved by
  September 23, 1994.

  Rates are:  single: $79, double: $85, triple: $95, quad: $105

           INFORMATION & QUESTIONS

  phone: (303) 538-4318  or  (202) 332-6483, ext. 3361
  EMAIL: [email-masked]  or   [email-masked]

            CONFERENCE AGENDA

  ===== Saturday, October 15
  8:15  -  9:00     Registration and Continental Breakfast
  9:00  - 10:00     Opening Remarks/Welcome/Keynote Speaker
  10:00 - 11:00     Workshop Session 1
  12:00 -  1:00     Lunch
  1:00  -  2:30     Workshop Session 2 | Workshop 4
  2:45  -  4:15     Workshop Session 3 | Workshop 4 (cont.)
  4:30  -  5:30     Plenary Session 1

  NOTE: Workshops 2 and 3 run concurrently with a single
       longer Workshop 4.

  ===== Saturday Evening -
           Don't miss the NGLTF/Equality Colorado's Gala Event,
           "A Place at the Table", held at the Radisson Hotel.
           Price is $75.00 per person.

  ===== Sunday, October 16
  8:30  -  9:00     Continental Breakfast
  9:00  -  10:15    Opening Remarks, Plenary Session 2
  10:30 -  12:00    Workshop Session 5
  12:00 -  2:00     Lunch, Closing Speaker
  2:00  -  3:30     Last opportunity to visit exhibits/vendors

=========   Start of REGISTRATION FORM  ===================

 Complete BOTH pages and return with payment to:
      Equality Colorado, P.O. Box 300476, Denver CO  80203
                            ... OR ...
      Registrants paying by credit card may fax this
      form to (303) 839-1361.

======================================================

  Name_____________________________________________

  Address _________________________________________

         _________________________________________

  City___________________________ State _____ ZIP _______

  E-Mail Address ___________________________________

  Phone    Work (______)___________________________

           Home (______)___________________________

           Fax  (______)___________________________

  Company/Org_______________________________________
======================================================
   Individual Needs

  ___ Access. Assistance

  ___ ASL Interpreter

  ___ Braille/printed
       materials
  ___ Vegetarian Meals

  ___ Kosher Meals

  ___ Financial Assist.

  ___ Child Care

  ___ Other ____________

 ======================================================
       REGISTRATION  FEES  - Please Check appropriate fees

 ___ Conference: fee includes continental breakfast and
                   lunch on both Saturday and Sunday.

    ___  postmarked by 9/15/94 ....................... $ 75

    ___  postmarked after 9/15/94 .................... $100

    ___  at the door (if space is available).......... $125

 ___ NGLTF/Equality Colorado Gala .................... $ 75

======================================================

 ___ Check enclosed, made payable to "NGLTF Policy Institute"

 ___ Credit Card (circle one)     MasterCard      VISA

 Card Number _____________________________  Exp. Date _________

 Name on card (please print) __________________________________

 Signature ____________________________________________________

=======================================================

      Additional Conference Information Available

 check information desired

 ___ I would like to exhibit, send me an exhibitor
         information packet
 ___ I would like to sell merchandise, send me a vendor
         information packet
 ___ I would like more information/registration material
         on the Human Resource Institute.
 ___ Send information on how my employee group can help
         support the conference.
 ___ I would like information on advertising in the
         conference program.

=========================================================

              CONFERENCE  WORKSHOPS

 Please select 6 workshop topics you are most interested
 in attending.  Your selections are not limited to a
 single topic grouping.  Note: This is a partial list of
 the workshops planned and your responses will only be used for
 our space planning purposes.

 Topic group 1: Out and Empowered

 ___   Gay/lesbian/bisexual empowerment in government employment

 ___   Being "closeted" vs. "out" in the workplace

 ___   Empowerment despite the radical right rhetoric

 ___   HIV and your career

 ___   Fostering support from heterosexual allies

 ___   Combating homophobia & heterosexism in the workplace

 Topic group 2: Organizing for Workplace Equality

 ___   Unlearning racism, sexism, & classism in the workplace

 ___   Sexual orientation issues in the labor movement

 ___   Getting sexual orientation into your company's EEO policy

 ___   Organizing an employee support/resource group

 ___   Strategies for acquiring domestic partner benefits

 ___   Networking with other gay/lesbian/bisexual groups

 Topic group 3: Trends in the Workplace

 ___   Starting, growing, & supporting gay/lesbian/bisexual
       owned businesses
 ___   Building coalitions with other diversity groups

 ___   Influencing a company's bottom line with lavender money

 ___   Status of legal protection regarding sexual orientation

 ___   Domestic partner benefits: Who, what, and how soon?

 ___   Tomorrow's issues: What's after domestic partner benefits

============== End of REGISTRATION FORM =======================