Subject: LA-NEWS: LEGAL Notice
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 1995 19:15:25 -0400

LOUISIANA ELECTORATE of GAYS AND LESBIANS (LEGAL)
PO Box 70344
New Orleans, LA 70172-0344
504-525-7117
email: [email-masked]
Brian Hartig
Statewide Director

Attention!

Lousiana Electorate of Gays And Lesbians (LEGAL) will be holding its 1995 
Membership Meeting on Friday, July 21, at the Ox Bow Restaurant, 7182 False 
River Drive in Oscar, LA.

A cash bar will open for refreshments at 7:00 P.M.

The price for this dinner/meeting is $25. Cheques should be made out to LEGAL.

To get to the meeting simply travel north on Louisiana Route 1 from its 
intersection with US 190; that intersection is approximately 20 miles west of 
Baton Rouge and 22 miles east of the intersection of US 190 and US 71.

We are delighted that our guest speaker will be Supreme Court Justice 
Catherine "Kitty" Kimball.

To R.S.V.P. or for information, please call John Rawls at 504-525-7117.

end.