Subject: LA-NEWS: LEGAL Lobby Day
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 1995 14:45:06 -0400

LOUISIANA ELECTORATE of GAYS AND LESBIANS (LEGAL)
PO Box 70344
New Orleans, LA 70172-0344
(504) 383-8033 during sessions
(504) 525-7117 after sessions
BRIAN HARTIG
Statewide Dir, LEGAL

Attention!
LEGAL's second Lobby Day will take place this Thursday, 8 June in the state
capitol building in Baton Rouge, LA. 
With the probable passing of the Hate Crimes Bill (SB 980) in the House
Administration of Criminal Justice Committee to-morrow (6 June), this will be
an excellent time to come down, up, over to the state capitol to speak with
your state representatives regarding its passage on the House floor later in
this session.
If you would like to join in on this LEGAL Lobby Day, either phone us at the
above "during sessions" number, or just show up this Thursday at the capitol
on the lower steps at 12 noon.
If you will be unable to make it this Thrusday, you are welcome any day to
lobby your elected representatives (Phone us in advance and we will help this
to happen) or to telephone or fax your elected representative (numbers will
be posted after the bill passes the committee) this week and next.

end.