Subject: Young Democrats of America GLB
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 1995 18:51:39 -0400

Louisiana Electorate of Gays And Lesbians (LEGAL)
PO Box 70344
New Orleans, LA 70172-0344
504/525-7117
[email-masked]
Brian J.P. Hartig
Executive Director

Attention!

The Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual Caucus of the Young Democrats of America (GLB
YDA) will be holding its first biennial convention meeting in conjunction
with the 1995 Convention of the Young Democrats of America (YDA) in New
Orleans. The YDA Convention will be held from Wednesday 2 August through
Sunday 6 August. The GLB YDA meeting will be held on Thursday 3 August at 1
pm. Both the convention and the meeting will take place at the Fairmont
Hotel. All interested Democrats are invited to attend. Democrats must be 14
through 35 years of age to vote in the GLB YDA meeting. Only elected
delegates may vote in other YDA Convention proceedings.

The GLB YDA meeting will will elect officers and pass a charter for the
caucus. The GLB YDA will also host several social gatherings and events.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Gary Perkins, Chair
Gay, LEsbian and Bisexual Caucus
Young Democrats of America
2178 Lakemoor Dr, SW
Olympia, WA 98512
(360) 943-1808

end.