Subject: November 1995 - GLB Law Orgs: 2 of 2
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 1995 08:24:31 -0500

INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS:

Australia:  Australian Gay and Lesbian Law Journal
c/o Margaret Bateman, editor, University of Central Queensland, Rockhampton,
Queensland 4702, Australia.

Australia:  Lesbian and Gay Legal Rights Service, PO Box 9, Darlinghurst, NSW
2010, Tel:  61+2+360 6650, 
Email:  [email-masked] (David Buchanan), Web contact:
http://www.pinkboard.com.au/People/DavidB.html (David Buchanan)

Denmark:  Asylum Information Pool, ILGA-International Lesbian and Gay
Association, P O Box 1023, DK-1007 Copenhagen K, Telephone: (++45) 33 13 19
48 (office), 31 59 36 79 (direct Palle Hansen)

New Zealand:  The Aukland Gay & Lesbian Lawyers Group, P.O. Box 5918,
Wellesly Street, Auckland, New Zealand.

United Kingdom:  Haldane Society of Socialist Lawyers, Lesbian and Gay
Subgroup.  First conference held in London on July 8, 1989 which was attended
by 50 lawyers and law students.
NATIONAL LESBIAN & GAY LAW ASSOCIATION, STUDENT DIVISION & ANGLES

ANGLES, the American Network of Gay & Lesbian Law Students, John Crandon,
Stanford Law School, [email-masked], tel:  (415) 497-6793

National Lesbian and Gay Law Association, Student Division, P.O. Box 77130,
National Capital Station, Washington, DC 20013-7130.

Lambda Law Students Association at American University Washington College of
Law, 4400 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W., Washington, DC 20116.

Lesbian and Gay Law Students Association, University of Baltimore School of
Law, 1420 N. Charles Street, Baltimore, MD  21201-5779, Telephone:
 410-837-4065

BC LAMBDA Law Society, Boston College School of Law, 885 Centre Street,
Newton, MA 02159, Telephone:  
617-552-0624

Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual Caucus at Boston University School of Law, 765
Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02215, Telephone:  617-353-8974

Lesbian and Gay Law Alliance at Case Western Reserve University School of
Law, 11075 East Boulevard, Cleveland, OH 44106

GAYLAW, Chicago-Kent School of Law, 565 W. Adams, Chicago, IL 60606,
[email-masked] 

Gay/Lesbian Law Student Association at the University of Chicago Law School,
111 E. 60th Street, Chicago, IL 60637

Gay and Lesbian Law Students Association, Columbia Law School, Box E-27, 435
West 116th Street, New York, NY 10027, e-mail:
[email-masked]

Gay and Lesbian Law Students Association at Columbia University School of
Law, 435 W. 116th Street, New York, NY,  10027,

Gay and Lesbian Law Student Association, University of Connecticut Law
School, c/o Jorge Jacobo, Student Mail, Knight Hall, 56 Elizabeth Street,
Hartford, CT  06105

Lambda Law Students at Cornell University Law School, Ithaca, NY 14853

Lesbian and Gay Law Student Association, University of Denver College of Law,
7039 East 18th Avenue, Denver, Colorado  80220, 303-871-6477.

Gay and Lesbian Association of Students at the District of Columbia School of
Law, 719  13th Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20005

Duke University School of Law, Corner of Science Drive and Towerview, Durham,
North Carolina 27708, 1995 contact person Nikki Appel

Gay and Lesbian Law Association at Fordham University School of Law, 140 West
62nd Street, New York, NY 10023

Bisexual, Lesbian, & Gay Association (BILAGA), Georgetown University Law
Center, Room 165, 600 New Jersey Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20001,
202-662-9437

Lambda Law, George Washington University, National Law Center, 720 20th
Street NW, Washington D.C.  20052

Lesbian and Gay Law Student Association at Georgia State University College
of Law, P.O. Box 4049, Atlanta, GA 30302-4049

LEGALS - LEsbian & GAy Law Students, Golden Gate University School of Law,
536 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA  94105

Harvard Law School Lambda, Harvard University Law School, 23 Everett Street
#20, Cambridge, MA 02138, Telephone:  617-495-4087

Mandamus (Gay & Lesbian Student Organization) at the University of Houston
Law Center, Houston, TX 77204-6391

Lesbian,Gay and Bisexual Association, Howard University School of Law, 2900
Van Ness Street, Washington, DC  20010

HAGL (Hastings Alliance of Gays and Lesbians), Hastings College of the Law,
200 McAllister Street, San Francisco, CA 94102, Telephone:  415-565-4601

National Lesbian and Gay Law Association at the University of Iowa College of
Law, 276 Boyd Law Building, Melrose at Byington Streets, Iowa City, IA 52242

Lesbian and Gay Law Union at Loyola Law School, Loyola Marymount University,
1441 W. Olympic Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90015

Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual Law Caucus at the University of Maine School of Law, 246
Deering Ave., Portland, ME 04102

Gay People's Alliance at the University of Miami School of Law, P.O. Box
248087, Coral Gables, FL 33124-8087

Queer Law Students Alliance, University of Michigan Law School, Hutchins
Hall, S. State Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, e-mail:  [email-masked]

Lambda Law Society, University of Minnesota School of Law, 229 19th Avenue
South, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455

Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual Caucus at New England School of Law, 154 Stuart
Street, Boston, MA 02116, e-mail: [email-masked]

Lambda Law Caucus, University of New Mexico School of Law, 1117 Stanford Dr.
N.E., Albuquerque, N.M. 87131-1431 Telephone:  (505) 277-2146

Lesbian and Gay Law Students at the New York Law School, 57 Worth Street, New
York, NY 10013, Telephone:  
212-431-2100

BGLLSA Office, New York University Law School, Basement Offices, New York, NY
10012, Telephone:  (212) 998-6574 (BGLLSA answering machine), The e-mail
address for one of our co-chairs (Josh Kaufman) is: [email-masked]

Lambda Law Students Association, University of North Carolina School Of Law,
Chapel Hill, NC  27514, We're about 20 members going strong in good ole'
Jesse's backyard!

Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual Caucus at Northeastern University School of Law,
P.O. Box 728, Boston, MA 02117-0728, Telephone:  617-373-2738

GLOBAL: Gays, Lesbians, Or Bisexuals At Law, Northwestern School of Law , of
Lewis & Clark College, 10015 SW Terwilliger Blvd., Portland, OR  97219, (the
only e-mail contact i know: [email-masked])
    
Gay and Lesbian Caucus at The Ohio State University College of Law, 1659 N.
High Street, Columbus, OH 43210

Gay and Lesbian Law Caucus at University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 3900
Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, Telephone:  412-648-1388

Gay-Bar at Rutgers-The State University-School of Law-Cambden, 406 Penn
Street, Cambden, NJ 08102

BGALLSA, University of San Diego School of Law, 5998 Alcala Park, San Diego,
CA 92110-2492, e-mail: Steve Hartwell  [email-masked] (faculty
advisor), [email-masked] (Student Rep)

Lesbian and Gay Legal Society (LGLS), Seattle University School of Law, 950
Broadway Plaza, Tacoma, WA 98402

Gay and Lesbian Law Union at the University of Southern California Law
Center, USC Law Center, University Park, CA 90089-0071

Lesbian and Gay Law Students at Southern Illinois University School of Law,
Lesar Law Building, Carbondale, IL 62901

LEsbian and Gay Association for Law (LEGAL), South Texas College of Law, 1303
San Jacinto, Houston, TX
77002-7000, Contact persons: Denise Chambliss or John Harle

OutLaw , Stanford University Law School, Stanford, CA 94305-8610

UNITE (Gay & Lesbian Student Organization) at Suffolk University Law School,
41 Temple Street, Boston, MA 02114, Telephone:  617-776-7775

Law Students for Gay & Lesbian Concerns, University of Texas School of Law,
727 E 26th, Austin, TX 78705, 
Telephone:  512-452-3591

Gay and Lesbian Student Alliance at the University of Utah College of Law,
Salt Lake City, UT 84112

Gay and Lesbian Student Association at Vanderbilt University School of Law,
Nashville, TN 37240

Washburn Law Student Lesbian and Gay Network, Washburn School of Law, Topeka,
KS  66604

Lesbian and Gay Legal Society at the University of Washington School of Law,
316 Condon Hall, 1100 N.E. Campus Parkway, Seattle, WA 98105

Committee on Gay and Lesbian Legal Issues. Washington & Lee University School
of Law, Lewis Hall, Lexington, VA  24450

Outlaw: Gay and Lesbian Law Alliance, Washington University in St. Louis,
Campus Box 1120, One Brookings Drive
St. Louis, MO 63130, (314) 652-2879, [email-masked], (Phone and email
is for one of our co-chairs, Christopher Conway, 2L)

Univeristy of Wisconsin - Madison School of Law, Lesbian, Gay & Bisexual Law
Student Union, 975 Bascon Mall
208 Law Building, Madison, WI  53706, (608) 262-2240 main receptionists desk
front office.  

Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual Law Students' Association, Yale Law School, Box
208203, New Haven, CT  06520-8203, 
e-mail (until May 1997):  [email-masked]

*******************************************************************************
To send a message to the entire list "queerlaw", email [email-masked]

To unsubscribe, send a message 'unsubscribe queerlaw' to [email-masked].
To subscribe, send a message 'subscribe queerlaw' to [email-masked].
*******************************************************************************

From queerlaw-owner Wed Dec  6 05:26:26 1995
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 1995 08:24:24 -0500
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: November 1995 - GLB Law Orgs: 1 of 2 
Sender: [email-masked]
Status: RO
Content-Length: 5524

STATE LEGAL ORGANIZATIONS
Legal Contacts Directory:
pub/QRD/usa/legal/contacts directory, and at the web page 
http://www.qrd.org/qrd/www/qlegal.html

California: 
Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom (BALIF), P.O. Box 421983, San
Francisco, CA 94142-1983, 
Telephone:  415-956-5764.

Forum on the Right to Marriage (FORM), San Francisco [See MA]

Gay and Lesbian Legal Referral Service, Box 421983, San Francisco, CA
94101-1983, Telephone:  415-621-3900.

Lawyers for Human Rights (LHR), P.O. Box 480318, Los Angeles, CA 90048,
Telephone:  213-486-4443.

Lesbian & Gay Men's Center Legal Referral Program, PO Box 3357, San Diego, CA
92163, Telephone:  619-692-2077.

National Center for Lesbian Rights, 1370 Mission Street, 4th Floor, San
Francisco, CA 94103, 
Telephone:  415-621-0674.

National Lawyers Guild AIDS Project, 211 Gough Street, Suite 311, San
Francisco, CA 94117, 
Telephone:  415-861-8884.

Tom Homann Law Association, 1010 University Avenue, #137, San Diego, CA
92103-3359, Contact:  Kurt Hermansen, 619-296-1318

Colorado:  
Colorado Lesbian and Gay Law Association (CLGLA), 303 - 16th Street,
#016-105, Denver CO, 80202-5657.

District of Columbia:
Equal Marriage Rights Fund, PO Box 18707, Washington, DC 20036, Telephone:
 202-822-6546.

Gay and Lesbian Attorneys of Washington (GAYLAW), P.O. Box 76132, Washington,
DC 20013-6132, 
Telephone:  202-389-1195.

National Lesbian and Gay Law Association (NLGLA), 1555 Connecticut Avenue,
NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20036, Telephone:  615-389-0161

Florida:
Gay and Lesbian Lawyers Association (GALLA), P.O. Box 431002, Miami, FL
33243, Telephone:  305-665-3886.

Georgia:
Lesbian & Gay Rights Chapter, American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of
Georgia, 233 Mitchell Street SW #200, Atlanta, GA 30303, Telephone:
 404-523-6201.

Illinois:
Lesbian and Gay Bar Association of Chicago (LAGBAC), P.O. Box 06598, Chicago,
IL 60606-0498, 
Telephone:  312-404-9574.

Maine:
Maine Lesbian & Gay Law Association (MeLeGal), P.O. Box 443, Portland, ME
04112

Massachusets:
Gay and Lesbian Advocates and Defenders, P.O. Box 218, Boston, MA 02112,
Telephone:  617-426-1350.

Lesbian Lawyers & Legal Workers, Box 85, West Medford, MA 02156, Telephone:
 617-483-3685.

Massachusetts Lesbian & Gay Bar Association, PO Box 9072, Boston, MA 02114,
Telephone:  617-492-5110.

Minnesota:
Minnesota Gay & Lesbian Legal Assistance, PO Box 75224, Saint Paul, MN 55175,
Telephone:  612-879-1925

New Jersey:
New Jersey Lesbian and Gay Law Association, William S. Singer

New York:
Bar Association for Human Rights of Western New York (BAHRWNY), 96 Mount
Vernon Avenue, Rochester, NY 14620-2156, Telephone:  716-244-3038.

Forum on the Right to Marriage (FORM), 227 Chelsea St., E. Boston, MA 02128,
Telephone:  617-569-9733, 
e-mail:  [email-masked] [See CA]

Lambda Law Guild Referral Service, PO Box 131, Albany, NY 12201, Telephone:
 518-462-6138.

Lambda Legal Defense and Education Fund, 666 Broadway, 12th Floor, New York,
NY 10012, Telephone:  
212-995-8585, Internet Contact:  (Donald Huppert or Penny Perkins)
[email-masked].

Lesbian and Gay Immigration Rights Task Force, Inc., P.O. Box 7741, New York,
NY 10116-7741, Telephone: 
212-802-7264, e-mail [email-masked].

Lesbian and Gay Labor Network, P.O. Box 1159, Peter Stuyvesant Station, NY
10009.

Lesbians at Law (LAL), 625 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10014, Telephone:
 212-929-5242.
Lesbian and Gay Law Association of Greater New York (LeGaL), 799 Broadway,
Suite 340, New York, N.Y. 10003
LeGaL Office: 212-353-9118, LeGaL Referral Service: 212-459-4873, LeGaL
President (Aubrey Lees): 212-477-1899
LeGaL Lesbian/Gay Law Notes (Art Leonard): 212-431-2156, or
[email-masked].

National Lawyers Guild (NLG), 55  6th Ave., New York, NY 10013, Telephone:
 212-966-5000.

Section on Gay and Lesbian Legal Issues, Association of American Law Schools,
c/o Professor Arthur Leonard, New York Law School, 57 Worth Street, New York,
NY 10013, 212-431-2156, Internet Contact:  [email-masked]

North Carolina:
North Carolina Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual Attorneys (NC-GALA) P.O. Box 2164,
Durham, NC 27702.
North Carolina Gay & Lesbian Attorneys' web site
<http://users.aol.com/ncgala/index.htm>

Ohio:
Ohio Human Rights Association (OHRBA), P.O. Box 10655, Columbus, OH 43201,
Telephone:  614-443-5150.

Oregon:  
Oregon Gay & Lesbian Law Association (OGALLA), P.O. Box 876, Portland, OR
97207, Telephone:  503-229-3988.

Gay Legal Workers of Puget Sound (LEGALS-PS)

Pennsylvannia:
Custody Action for Lesbian Mothers, P.O. Box 281, Narberth, PA 19072,
Telephone:  215-667-7508.

Tennessee:
National Lesbian & Gay Law Association, PO Box 120795, Nashville, TN
37212-0795

Texas:
Bar Association for Human Rights, PO Box 270664, Houston, TX77277-0664.

Texas Human Rights Foundation, 815 Brazos Street #1000, Austin, TX
78701-2509, Telephone:  512-479-8473

Washington:
Lesbian Mothers National Defense Fund, P.O. Box 21567, Seattle, WA 98111,
Telephone:  206-325-2643.

Wisconsin:
Action Wisconsin:  A Congress for Human Rights, P.O. Box 342, Madison, WI
 53701, Telephone:  608-231-1099

*******************************************************************************
To send a message to the entire list "queerlaw", email [email-masked]

To unsubscribe, send a message 'unsubscribe queerlaw' to [email-masked].
To subscribe, send a message 'subscribe queerlaw' to [email-masked].
*******************************************************************************