Subject: Fwd: Wal-Mart Lesbian Fired
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 09:13:14 -0500 (EST)

From Lexington, Kentucky.
---------------------
Forwarded message:
From:	[email-masked] (Laurie Davison)
Sender:	[email-masked] (Lambdanet)
Reply-to:	[email-masked] (Lambdanet)
To:	[email-masked] (Multiple recipients of list LAMBDA)
Date: 97-02-17 08:25:22 EST

Hello, all...
    I was asked by one of the women who runs Kismit to announce and spread
the word that a friend of hers was fired from her job at Wal-Mart on
Richmond Road for being a lesbian. As I understand it, this was the only
reason she was given, and that her "family values" did not coincide with
those of Wal-Mart. She has asked that her name remain a secret as she
doesn't want anything to hurt her case. She has a lawyer and is going to
fight.
    In the meantime - I vote for a boycott by the gay community here. Any
takers?

Laurie