Subject: INTRODUCING TOGA: Topeka Outdoor Group Adventures
From: Kevyn Jacobs <[email-masked]>
To: "Kansas Queer News [KQN]" <[email-masked]>

TOGA:  TOPEKA OUTDOOR GROUP ADVENTURES

TOGA is a non-profit, non-political organization for adult Gay men and
Lesbian women serving the Topeka, Lawrence and Manhattan areas.

ACTIVITIES which are organized by the members may include, but are not
limited to:

Camping, hiking, backpacking, snow skiing, sailing, windsurfing, white
water rafting, bicycling, canoeing, social pot-lucks, horseback riding,
social activities and rollerblading.

FOR MORE INFORMATION WRITE TO:

TOGA
P.O. BOX 1224
TOPEKA, KS  66601

OR CALL: 1.986.6398  or  267.3109

TO JOIN:  Send $10.00 (check or money order) With the completed form to
the TOGA address.

======================================================
TOPEKA OUTDOOR GROUP MEMBERSHIP FORM

NAME:
PHONE:
ADDRESS:

OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES YOU ENJOY:

We will publish a roster of members to help keep in touch with each
other.  The roster goes out to group members ONLY.  If you DO NOT  wish
to be listed, please check below.

__PLEASE DO NOT LIST MY PHONE NUMBER
__PLEASE DO NOT LIST MY ADDRESS

TOGA RELEASE OF LIABILITY
By signing below, I acknowledge that the activities sponsored or
conducted by the Topeka Outdoor Group Adventures (TOGA) may be hazardous
and may result in personal injury, loss, damage or death.  I agree to be
solely responsible for my own equipment and safety while participating in
the activities or events conducted or sponsored by TOGA.

With full knowledge of these dangers and risks, I hereby agree for myself
and all of my family to release TOGA and its representatives, officers
and directors from any liability, claims, demands or any causes of action
that may arise from my participation in any activities or events
sponsored or conducted by TOGA, and not to sue or otherwise make any
claim against TOGA or any of its representatives, officers or directors.

By signing below, I also affirm that I am not under twenty-one years of age.

Accepted and agreed to:

Signature________________________________________Date:______________