Subject: Valentine's Day Sodomy Law Protest
From: LesBiGay Services of Kansas <[email-masked]>

Just a quick note to y'all -

LesBiGay Services of Kansas will be coordinating a protest demonstration
at the State Capitol in Topeka, Kansas to show our disagreement with the
Kansas state sodomy law, which basically makes consensual sex between
adults of the same sex a Class B Misdemeanor.  We hope to get a lot of
involvement from other groups around the state.  We'll be doing a LOT of
planning for this event over the coming weekend and will let you know
more very soon, but I wanted to tell you all that it's coming so you can
start telling folks about it and marking your calendars.

We'll get back to you with more information asap!!

Peace, Love, and Hairgrease,
Chris Hampton
LesBiGayS-OK Official Email Coordinatrix

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 1995 11:01:50 -0600 (CST)
From: LesBiGay Services of Kansas <[email-masked]>
Subject: Valentine's Day

Just a quick note to all:

We will NOT be doing a protest at the state capitol on Valentine's Day
after all... instead we're planning something a lot less confrontational,
probably a campaign to send valentines to Carla Stovall.  As soon as I
receive more information from our director I'll be letting you know!

Peace, Love, and Hairgrease,
Chris Hampton
LesBiGayS-OK Official Email Coordinatrix

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~          Lesbian, Bisexual, and Gay Services of Kansas          ~
~                     The University of Kansas                    ~
~    Director: Eric O. Moore * Email Coordinator: Chris Hampton   ~
~                   [email-masked]                   ~
~  400 Kansas Union Box 13 * Lawrence, KS 66045 * (913) 864-3091  ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
____    "Every act of visibility is an act of resistance."        ~
\  /                                              - Suzanne Pharr ~
 \/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=======================================================
The opinions expressed here do not necessarily
reflect the views of the list operator, Equality Kansas,
its board, or members.
=======================================================