From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 94 13:38:27 EDT

Greetings, Equality Kansas Activists -

Due to some technical & financial problems, the [email-masked] account
was temporarily down, and the Equality Kansas email list was being run from
my freenet account. However, all is fixed now, and the [email-masked]
adress is back in operation (we hope) for the forseeable future, so feel free
to send announcements for distribuion the list to this address.

NEWS FLASH: We have been told - but I have not confirmed this yet -
that FREE internet email access is available in the Wichita area through The
Wichita State University BBS.  I have been told that this service is
available to ALL, regardless of whether or not you are attached to WSU. Could
somebody please confirm this for me? And if true, please tell your friends
without email access due to financial considerations that this option is now
availble to them.

TWSUBBS: 316.689.3779 2400 baud or higher 

Sincerely,

Kevyn Jacobs
Electronic Organizer
Equality Kansas