Subject: JOB ANNOUNCEMENT!
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 94 00:17:31 EST

PLEASE REDISTRIBUTE THIS ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL PLACES AND PERSONS THAT YOU FEEL
ARE APPROPRIATE.  WE ARE ATTEMPTING TO HAVE A WIDE, COMPETITIVE SEARCH FOR
THE PEOPLE WHO CAN HELP US DEFEAT THE BIGOTS IN IDAHO! 

*************************************************************************************************
CAMPAIGN POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Campaign Manager
Fundraising Coordinator

Idaho's Don't Sign On PAC is actively soliciting applications for the
positions of Campaign Manager and Fundraising 
Coordinator. These two key positions will lead our campaign to victory over
Idaho's Anti-civil rights/Anti-gay initiative.

Campaign Manager
Reporting to an active, working Board of Directors, the Campaign Manger will
be primarily responsible for day to day operation of the anti-initiative
campaign and ongoing implementation and revision of the campaign plan. This
person will assist in fundraising, and will coordinate all campaign
functions.  Successful applicants will have previous experience in initiative
campaigns, will have a track record of working successfully with volunteers
and Boards of Directors, and will demonstrate a willingness to work with the
gay & lesbian community and their allies.

Fundraising Coordinator
The Fundraising Coordinator, working with the Campaign Manager and the Board
of Directors, will develop and implement a fundraising plan to meet the
campaign financial objectives. The Fundraising Coordinator is a working
position, and will, with assistance from the Board and volunteers,
successfully exe
cute fundraising strategies including  'House Parties', major donor
solicitation, direct mail, and other strategies as appropriate. The
successful candidate will possess significant fundraising experience,
(initiative campaign experience helpful), will have a track record of working
successfully with Executive Directors, volunteers and Boards of Directors,
and will demonstrate a willingness to work with the gay & lesbian community
and their allies.

Submit letters of application, a current resume, an
d at least three references to:
Don't Sign On, Selection Committee, P.O. Box 797, Boise, ID 83702
Initial application screening will begin February 15, 1994, 
and will continue until both positions are filled.
Start date negotiable (sooner is better). Salary commensurate with
experience.

Don't Sign On (to discrimination)
P.O. Box 797, Boise ID 83701
(208) 344-4295  FAX: (208) 344-4458

Please redistribute this announcement as appropriate.

DSO is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*****************************
*********************************************************************