Subject: Hawaii Needs - Political campaign needing office supplies contributed !!
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 02:05:38 EDT

Aloha Folks,

Donations of office materials to conduct political action to educate Hawaii
general community to vote no on amendment to allow limiting marriage to
between a man and a woman only.

This wish list is prepared by Protect our Constitution - HRC - contact
information is provided.  It is worthwhile.  Please let me know if you
followed through with contribution of something to this cause.  Contributions
to be listed in public campaign spending documents.

do good

William E. Woods, MPH

***

Hi folks.  This is a message from Margot Friedman, campaign coordinator
for Protect Our Constitution/Human Rights Campaign.  As many of you know,
we are trying to get our office up and running at 870 Kapahulu.  We sure
could use a few items, and would love it if you could loan us or donate
the following:

Tables (very much needed!!)
Computer 
vacuum
wastebaskets
first aid kit
recycling bins
fire extinguisher
office supplies like garbage bags, paper, pen sharpener
volunteer snacks, sodas, candy
VCR
little refrigerator

Please forward this note to your friends.  
Mahalo plenty.  Please call me at (808) 739-6263 if you can help.  Margot