Subject: Request for newspaper, TV and Radio addresses
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 20:52:57 -0400 (EDT)

Aloha Folks,

One thing we developed this past few months was to glean incoming posts for
addresses for media contacts - for letters to editor, editorial comments,
notes to authors, promotion of features, etc.  I have a file -alphabetical -
not yet set by states of dozens and dozens or such names, mailing addresses,
Fax #, Email address, and voice contacts.   Also there are special things
like the Ellen show sponsors and those who pulled out sponsorship.  I would
be glad to offer the list to anyone who requests it with one caveat.

The caveat is that I would like to ask for additional addresses et.al for
media (newspapers, radio stations, and TV stations from any area of the
country).  I will add the new listings to the list and email back to you.
  After a while I will offer the expanded list to you all again.

Please look around your area and help us make a good comprehensive list that
we all can benefit from.

Preferable information requested

Name of Paper - station, etc.
reg. mail address.
voice phone number - identify it as such
Fax number - identify as such
email address - identify as such
web site if any.

CEO or General manager or editor is great if you have that also.

Mahalo - in advance

Bill Woods
Hawaii Gay Marriage Project
GLEA Foundation

Not everyone can be here and help.  Your donations help us to promote legal
same-sex marriage.  Please contribute your tax-deductible donations to:

GLEA Foundation
P.O. Box 37083
Honolulu, Hawaii  96837

Help us do the work to secure legal marriage for ALL of us.