Subject: Fradulent solicitations to oppose same-sex marriage in Hawaii??
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 19:15:15 -0400 (EDT)

The following was sent today by William E. Woods, MPH - person responsible
for conceptualizing and initiating the same-sex marriage case currently in
Hawaii's Courts.  Your attention to the issues inside this communication will
be appreciated.  You are encouraged to visit this site and to make your own
statements known and to take personal and professional action as necessary to
stop this fraudulent soliticiation activity.  

TO:  Hawaii's Future Today

RE; Web site:http://www.hawaiis-future-today.org/donations.html

I have just read materials in your web page.  They are in most part erroneous
and fradulantly soliciting funds for activities you are not pursuing.

Your activities are in direct opposition to recognized relationships common
in Hawaiian society since its recorded history began and from oral histories
that have been taken down.

Hawaiians before white man's arrival and after had female and male spouses.

You are in opposition to same sex spouses as was tradition here.

Your solicitiation of funds to preserve traditional Hawaiian relationships is
fradulent.

This will be forward to local and national authorities.

William E. Woods, MPH