Subject: Alert- Request for Information
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 20:34:54 -0400 (EDT)

Aloha Folks:

Request for information and contacts:

1.  A reporter has contacted GLEA Foundation - Hawaii Gay Marrige Project to
locate a couple or couples that plan to register for Hawaii's Recipricol
Beneficiaries certification on July 1.  Need Hawaii residents for this one,
but would like to know others for future interviews, etc.  Please send
information of couple(s) willing to be interviewed to this email address.

2.  Looking for contact information to the people involved with the Florida
case that declared a "marital contract" existed.  One report stated that
there was a "certificate from Hawaii" that was used to bolster the case.
 Only known certificate from here is the marriage registry certificate for
same-sex couples by our own Hawaii Gay Marriage Bureau - a program of the
Hawaii Gay Marriage Project and GLEA Foundation.  Please send any contact
information on this to this email address;

Sincerely  thank you

Bill Woods, MPH
GLEA Foundation