Subject: Benefit Calender - Supports Gay Marriage and Gay Rights.
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 21:56:55 -0400 (EDT)

Aloha Folks,

Richard is offering a portion of calendar sales to the Hawaii Gay Marriage
Project.  Another way to contribute to our efforts to support and promote
legal marriage, couples rights, and Gay-forward equality.

Mahalo Richard.

do good

Bill Woods, MPH
Hawaii Gay Marriage Project
GLEA Foundation 

10% OF CLEARANCE-PRICED 1997 GAY MARRIAGE CALENDARS EARMARKED

Richard Beilke, Creator and Purveyor of the Gay and Lesbian Marriage
Calendar, announced today that 10% of the proceeds on sales of the remaining,
clearance-priced 1997 calendars will benefit the Hawaii Gay Marriage Project.

Benefit Potential: Over $100.00 if all calendars are sold prior to further
price reductions.

Prize:  The buyer of the 184th or last calendar available for sale will
receive a brand new compact disc import, "Glad to Be Gay 2" (featuring
Bronski Beat, Boys Town Gang, Pet Shop Boys, Amii Stewart, Salico, Texture,
Fancy, Jocelyn Brown, New York City Gay Men's Chorus, Divine, Psyche,
Spangle, Aleph).  Prize has a retail value of $22.99.

The Hawaii Gay Marriage Project is working to win legal recognition of the
right of gays to marry in Hawaii.  Financial contributions are needed.

The 1997 Gay and Lesbian Marriage Calendar, a colorful wall calendar with
photographs of commited same-sex couples, is clearance-priced at $5.50.  A
limited number remain.  Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.

Mr. Beilke, sole proprietor, does not stand to realize any profit from sales
of his inaugural 1997 calendar.  The calendar is currently priced below
production cost per unit.

To order simply send a personal check, cashier's check, money order or cash
in the amount of $5.50 in U.S. dollars to:

Richard Beilke's G.M.C.
645 S. Third St., #211
Louisville, KY  40202  
USA

Shipping and handling is included.  Kentucky residents only must add 33 cents
sales tax per calendar ordered.  

For further information please visit the Gay Marriage Calendar website at
http://www.xmission.com/~sam3915/gay_calendar.html