Subject: Fwd: Time to Turn the Tables on the Legislature
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 03:21:08 -0500 (EST)

---------------------
Forwarded message:
From:	[email-masked] (Darren Spedale (stud))
To:	[email-masked] ([email-masked]')
Date: 97-04-01 18:59:04 EST

Hi and good work so far!

Just to add my angle on the case - from what I'm reading, it seems like
gay groups in Hawaii and their supporters should be using this
last-chance opportunity to shame the Hawaii legislature for their
efforts to put in an Amendment this session.

The public spin should be to embarrass legislators for wanting to do
something so great as to amend the Hawaii Constitution over something so
small as the desire of two people to love each other.  The Constitution
should be saved for important changes - the people of Hawaii need to be
convinced that the legislators are getting over-zealous and should not
be tampering with the Constitution over such a minor (in the full realm
of state government) issue.

Just my twist...

Darren Spedale