Subject: Travelers to Hawaii - we have a new service that even benefits our civil rights
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 15:58:05 EDT

Aloha Folks,

Not often I send around information on a new or developing business, but think
this notice would benefit many of you who contact me and ask about
accommodations and where to go when in Hawaii.

Martin, MAJOR ACTIVIST on Kauai for the whole state, has begun working and
coorinating with local bed and breakfasts' and other related businesses to
help all be successful.  

If you are planning to come to Hawaii, please contact Martin who would surely
give good options.

do good

William E.Woods, MPH

***

Message from Martin announcing new service:

Aloha kakahiaka kakou.

Would like to formally introduce a new business that Fred and I have
engaged upon called Accommodations Kaua`i.

We basicly are acting as travel agents focused on getting BTLG people in
BTLG owned and/or operated accommodations on Kaua`i.  We do have
contacts on other islands, but our focus is here, and we believe that we
will be a benefit to those operations who do not have the budget to
advertise in the marketplace.  We also plan to expand into booking car
rentals on the island also.

If you know of anyone looking for place to stay on Kaua`i, ask them to
give us a call at 888-822-7171 or 808-822-7171 or email
[email-masked].  This is a free service.

A hui hou,

Martin