Subject: Atlanta Gay Center - new mailing list
From: [email-masked] (Software Toolz, Inc.)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 1996 18:07:55 GMT

Atlanta Gay Center's Mailing List

The Atlanta Gay Center's Mailing List is devoted to the the
Atlanta Gay and Lesbian community and the services provided by
the Atlanta Gay Center.  The forum for this mailing list is open
and non-commercial.  

This forum is used to:

  Discuss the services provided by the Gay Center

  Provide updated and new reference information for the Gay Help Line

  Answer questions about the Gay & Lesbian community

  Announce upcoming events at the Gay Center

This forum is NOT used to:

  Discuss issues of morality

  Post personal ads

  Distribute pictures or any other binary files

Send your request to be added to the mailing list to:  

	[email-masked]

Your request to be added can be handled automatically if your 
subject line is "subscribe" and/or the body of your mail message
contains only "subscribe"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Merriman
[email-masked]