Subject: Text of CCC ads
From: [email-masked] (Danny Ingram)
Date: 13 May 1996 12:42:53 GMT

Several people have asked me to post the text of the Campus Crusade for
Christ ads that the campus newspaper of GA Tech originally refused to
print.  The following ad ran in the newspaper last Friday.  The header and
trailer of the CCC ads were added specifically for GA Tech.  

****BEGIN CCC AD***

ANNE'S TURE LIFE STORY IS NOT INTENDED TO OFFEND, BUT TO OFFER STUDENTS A
CHOICE.  

Anne Paulk
Former Lesbian

"As a lesbian, I found hurt people just wanting someone to love.  As a
Christian I found loving people just wanting to heal my hurt."

"I wasn't able to say a thing after a teenage boy approached me sexually. 
Of course, at four years old you're afraid of getting in trouble ... so you
go silent.  But inside, the pain of that moment began to grow louder.  I
became a tomboy.  I didn't feel pretty or even lovable.  I craved special
attention from my dad to make everything all right, but I couldn't tell him
why.  I began to feel being feminine meant being weak and vulnerable.  I
didn't know what to do with men ... they just kept hurting me, so I
rejected them.  Once in college I pursued my growing attraction for other
women.  But as a lesbian, I found most women were paired out of emotional
dependency rather than true love.  That's why I asked God to fill the void
in my heart.  He led me to warm, loving people who helped me to see the
underlying needs that drove me into a lesbian identitiy.  If you're still
looking for real love ... and need to talk to somebody who understands,
start by asking God."

There is another way out.

To get Anne's full story and others like hers, see
http://www.iclnet.org/stonewall

Brought to you by your Christian friends and alumni at Georgia Tech, and
Campus Crusade for Christ.  

THE TECHNIQUE ORIGINALLY CHOSE NOT TO PRINT THIS AD.

***END CCC AD***