Subject: Fwd: NEWSRELEASE: GAY SPRING BREAK 98
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 17:40:47 -0600 (CST)

***********PLEASE FORWARD TO OTHERS WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED************

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:          CONTACT: STS Vacations Tour Operator
January 6, 1998                          1-800-648-4849 x252
						     [email-masked]

FIRST ANNUAL "GAY" SPRING BREAK PARTY HITS SOUTH BEACH, FLORIDA

CHARLOTTE, NC --  Just Go Girl Entertainment in partnership with STS
Vacations Tour Operator presents the first annual Gay Spring Break '98
to be hosted in South Beach, Florida from February 28 through April 4.

Exclusively gay and exclusively fabulous, the National Spring Break
event seeks to bring together gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered
(glbt) college students from all over the United States for the Gay-est
Spring Break Party Ever.  The fabulous Art Deco neighborhood of South
Beach, Miami will be the back-drop for the Spring Break festivities and
is home to movie stars, musicians, models and much tropical beauty and
cultural diversity for all to enjoy.  

"I always wanted somewhere to go for Spring Break where you didn't have
to worry about the homophobia or the heterosexual crudity of a more
traditional college Spring Break.  So, what better way than an
alternative Gay Spring Break, just for people like us," Shane Windmeyer,
Just Go Girl Entertainment Event Coordinator, said.

Traditionally, Spring Break events have been targeted toward
heterosexual students and have tended to be heterosexist in nature.  Gay
Spring Break '98 creates an alternative Spring Break destination geared
specifically toward gay college students.  A place where glbt college
students can come together and celebrate "who they are" at their very
own Gay Spring Break Party.  Gay college students can have fun,
socialize, and relax in a more comfortable and inclusive environment 

Spring Break packages start at $219 and up.  Each package includes
seven-night hotel accomodations; hotel taxes and gratuities; a vacation
guide with special nightlife activities; restaurant and shopping
discounts; and on-location resort staff.  According to Windmeyer, Just
Go Girl Entertainment hopes to build on this annual event by bringing
together gay college students every year to celebrate Spring Break and
to simply relax and have fun among family.  

"We hope this year's Gay Spring Break '98 will be a start of something
that every gay college student can look forward to each year -- Gay
Spring Break," said Windmeyer.  "Spring Break is always what you make of
it and we know South Beach is a 'simply fabulous' place to make this a
reality!"

For more information,  contact Shane Windmeyer, Event Coordinator for
Just Go Girl Entertainment by emailing [email-masked].  For
reservations and package details, call toll free 1-800-648-4849 ext.
252.

					-90-
------End forward message---------------------------