Subject: (no subject)
From: EC Pride <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 19:35:26 EDT

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Our Youth Has Pride!

Emerald Coast Pride, Inc. based out of Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa,
and Walton counties in Northwest Florida, on May 14, 1998 voted to
establish the Emerald Coast Pride Youth (ECPY).  The ECP Youth will be a
youth led, adult supported social organization for all gay, lesbian,
bisexual, transgender, and questioning youth and their straight allies
22 years of age and younger.  This group will be committed to providing
a safe, non-exploitive, and support atmosphere in there meetings,
activities, special events, and programs.  This group will be pressure,
violence, weapons, alcohol, drug and sex free.

Emerald Coast Pride Youth is looking for supporters, sponsors and
contributors.  Please contact ECPY at P.O. Box 13281, Pensacola,
Florida, 32591-3281 or via email at [email-masked].  This new program
has many existing ideas to involve the youth of the Emerald Coast.  They
current plan to have coffee chats, flicks, and meetings each month.  If
you have any ideas or would like to help with sponsorship or
fundraising, please contact us.

Watch out for information concerning their first event in early June, through
their website at www.gaypcola.com/ECPY

rick cusimano
Founder/Chair
Emerald Coast Pride, Inc.